Obama Ripped By Black Professor For Condescending Black Caucus Speech

Thanks for the funny. Now answer the question. Looks like you are saying that black people are just too stupid to see that the right wing is better for them, or that they are somehow being forced against their will to vote as they do. Which is it? If you have another reason besides those two, I would love to hear it.
My answer, it was over you head there on the plantation...it's ok,,stay calm, listen to your masters tell you to vote hitlery.....

So you do think black people see the Democratic party as their masters, and they must obey. Keep up the insults. I'm sure you will having them swarming the GOP to sign up any day. now.
About 25% so far.....record terrority in the modern ages of the democrat plantation....

Good for you. Link?
Yes, this one I will enjoy posting for you racist democrat plantationers.......

Trump Gets Nearly 26 Percent Of The Black Vote In New Poll

Great. South Carolina is just one state, and it is one of the reddest in the country. According to your link, Hillary has about 70% of the black vote in that state. You don't have much to crow about with that one small area.

If this guy is able to see through Barry's BS, he won't be the only black to do so.

I wonder what REAL blacks think of Obama, a black man, shilling / scamming / trying to manipulate them to vote for a rich white woman who cheats people, lies to them, and uses different accents for different people to be a different person to different people... 'Sold Out' comes to mind.

Hillary's losing black support, and I don't think blacks will care THAT much if Barry is 'insulted'or not. :p

Forum List

Back