I Will Never Understand Democrats

That does give me something to think about as far as you saying they have a deep-seated inner hatred of their own lives.

People who love their lives are most likely republican and/or conservatives
People who hate their lives are most likely democrats and/or liberals
Wrong.

Democrats remain in a bad situation in a horrible condition, and they will vote for a democrat to be their president over and over and over again.

People they vote for keep them in a poor, suffering, and downtrodden condition, yet they continue to remain devoted to that.

Go visit the barrios, the trailer parks, the ghettos, and other slums where the poorest of the poor live and everyone of them will be a devoted democrat.

It could be that these people are not looking to the Govt to better their situation.

I know for you the idea is foreign, but most of us work hard and better our situation and do not just vote and hope the guy sitting in the White House will do it for us.

Give it a try some time, you might actually like it

It could be that these people are not looking to the Govt to better their situation.

I know for you the idea is foreign, but most of us work hard and better our situation and do not just vote and hope the guy sitting in the White House will do it for us.

Give it a try some time, you might actually like it
I wold NEVER do that because that is stupid

To just vote for absolutely no results is stupid
; that dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I cannot wait for the day I put you on ignore because you are a pest.

I wold NEVER do that because that is stupid

To just vote for absolutely no results is stupid
; that dumbest thing I've ever heard of. I cannot wait for the day I put you on ignore because you are a pest.

by the way....Who chooses which words are profane?

So, how does one know which words have been chosen by Satan the Devil.

Is there a list somewhere?
We tell them what profanity is and we warn them not to use it. Then we punish them. We were born with a sin nature so man learned the filthy profane words of Satan the Devil. There are many people they will not cuss around, and people they disrespect and will cuss around. Often times man fails to use discretion and judgment as to when and when not to do so.

Didn't Trump just tell you last night about profanity. He told speakers not to use profanity. Sorry no good adults who use profanity have absolutely no love and respect for children. They do not care that children are watching, looking, listening.

We tell them what profanity is and we warn them not to use it. Then we punish them. We were born with a sin nature so man learned the filthy profane words of Satan the Devil. There are many people they will not cuss around, and people they disrespect and will cuss around. Often times man fails to use discretion and judgment as to when and when not to do so.

Didn't Trump just tell you last night about profanity. He told speakers not to use profanity. Sorry no good adults who use profanity have absolutely no love and respect for children. They do not care that children are watching, looking, listening.

Trump did not tell me anything last night, I am not a Trump worshiper and thus did not listen to any of the RNC.

That aside, it seems you are saying that you get to choose what is profane and what is not.

Is "shit" profane?

How about "damn"?

Does the list change over time?

Is the list only in English?

Trump did not tell me anything last night, I am not a Trump worshiper and thus did not listen to any of the RNC.

That aside, it seems you are saying that you get to choose what is profane and what is not.

Is "shit" profane?

How about "damn"?

Does the list change over time?

Is the list only in English?
You have been put on ignore forever

Forum List

Back