Obama says that the Left just doesn't make stuff up

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

Story by Jacob Bryant- The Wrap

(snippet)
Obama "....the one thing that our side still pretty much sticks to is the facts. You may not agree with whatever's in the New York Times or whatever's on MSNBC, but generally they're not going to just make stuff up."

Comment:
Is Obama delusional or does he know that he is lying?
This reminds me of when Barry said · “Not even mass corruption, not even a smidgen of corruption,” in his administration.
The Dem Press lies/spins all of the time.
Their Russian Collusion conspiracy was all made up.

1714485908100.png

(snippet)
Obama "....the one thing that our side still pretty much sticks to is the facts. You may not agree with whatever's in the New York Times or whatever's on MSNBC, but generally they're not going to just make stuff up."

Comment:
This reminds me of when Barry said · “Not even mass corruption, not even a smidgen of corruption,” in his administration.
Facts? bwa ha ha ha

(snippet)

Comment:
Obama is full of shit.

Forum List

Back