Obama speaks at "Interfaith" event

Circe

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2013
Aeaea
Obama's "Interfaith" event is presumably code for inviting lots of Muslims and getting a PC thing going about how it's not Muslim bombers, or if it is, only "extremist" Muslims, and most Muslims are nice furry little teddy bears, dah-dah-dah.

More of Obama's childhood Muslim history working, plus the fact that he was born Muslim to a Muslim father, who deserted the family as soon as he could.

I hate this kind of whitewash. If the bomber does turn out to be Muslims, Obama will push on how wonderful most Muslims are even harder.

We seem to have an incapacity to recognize our plain enemies, at least at the highest levels of government. Probably because Obama basically is a Muslim.

so you suggest he should only do a christain one?

He should stay out of religion altogether. Why is he doing ANYthing about "faith"? He's just a pol, not a minister or imam. He could easily have spoken in a secular venue!

The fact that he decided to do an "Interfaith" speech/sermon immediately shows it's a PC defend-the-Muslims event.

He should stay out of religion altogether. Why is he doing ANYthing about "faith"? He's just a pol, not a minister or imam. He could easily have spoken in a secular venue!

The fact that he decided to do an "Interfaith" speech/sermon immediately shows it's a PC defend-the-Muslims event.

And that is why We Jews look down at you rightwing christer sludge:clap2:

Why is he flashing around the country getting his face on every camera in the country. Fewer and fewer people care what he has to say. He's overexposed as it is. He is not the nation's papa. He's a lame duck limping to the inauguration of the next president.

Not sure how anyone can down the President for this... This horrific event effected many Americans from many backgrounds(religion, race, and ideology). For all the things I dislike about the man, he is doing this right.

hold up partna !! everybody on this board knows I don't like Obama ,but you have to remember a lot of people were injured by those damn bombs !! a lot of different people that have many different faiths !! in other words muslims were probably hurt along with Jews, Christians ,Atheist ,and everybody else !! This event is for everybody !!

Last edited:

And that is why We Jews look down at you rightwing christer sludge:clap2:

You cannot possibly be a Jew: you don't have an education.

Guys?

I know we're heading into Secular Humanism at 70 miles an hour, but it is still spelled "Christian" with a capital "C."

The low level of spelling and grammar on this site is an indictment of the current U.S. educational system.

Why is he flashing around the country getting his face on every camera in the country. Fewer and fewer people care what he has to say. He's overexposed as it is. He is not the nation's papa. He's a lame duck limping to the inauguration of the next president.

Good point!! He's running around fast as he can go from disaster to disaster --- I suppose he'll go straight to the Texas fertilizer plant explosion next. I never watch any of that craving for face-time.

I suppose running from disaster to disaster to soak up publicity at least keeps him from promoting more bad legislation like Obamacare and gay marriage.

hold up partna !! everybody on this board knows I don't like Obama ,but you have to remember a lot of people were injured by those damn bombs !! a lot of different people that have many different faiths !! in other words muslims were probably hurt along with Jews, Christians ,Atheist ,and everybody else !! This event is for everybody !!

When did you get sane?

Did you say the same about Bush when he was selling only one brand

Bush was pretty good to the Muslims. I believe he is the one that started hosting a Ramadan celebration but I could be wrong. He might not of started them but he sure hosted them.

When did you get sane?
I am a patriot !! anybody hurts my country is a piece of shit !! I don't like the Muslim faith at all !! but when American citizens no matter what race or religion or our children are targeted in a terrorist attack it pisses me off !! anybody that politicizes this Interfaith tribute is an idiot.

Last edited:
Obama's "Interfaith" event is presumably code for inviting lots of Muslims and getting a PC thing going about how it's not Muslim bombers, or if it is, only "extremist" Muslims, and most Muslims are nice furry little teddy bears, dah-dah-dah.

More of Obama's childhood Muslim history working, plus the fact that he was born Muslim to a Muslim father, who deserted the family as soon as he could.

I hate this kind of whitewash. If the bomber does turn out to be Muslims, Obama will push on how wonderful most Muslims are even harder.

We seem to have an incapacity to recognize our plain enemies, at least at the highest levels of government. Probably because Obama basically is a Muslim.

If not a Muslim, he is a Muslim sympathizer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

You'd have to say the same thing about Bush Jr. then... Hell as much ass kissing G. W. did to the Islamic world I'd say he was more of a sympathizer than Obama is!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

so you want him to have no sympathy for anyone whos muslim?

can you say sociopathic party

Arlington National Cemetery - Links to MOH Grave Sites

Christian

Buddhist

Judaism

Presbyterian
Cross

Russian Orthodox
Cross

Lutheran
Cross
Episcopal