Obama to blacks: ‘I will consider it a personal insult’ if you don’t vote for Hillary

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Read more: Obama to blacks: 'I will consider it a personal insult' if you don't vote for Hillary

Obama is a racist, has always been a racist, will always be a racist. The most unfit person for this office ever to this point in history. Also a common thug, using blacks to get his way. He cares nothing for the blacks of this country or he would have used his 8 years in office to stem the violence that kill these people daily. He doesn't care. They are a tool to be used to vault himself as high as he can get.

Obama's legacy will be the world going up in flames as he watched, all the while blaming Republicans for the chaos that his own policies created.

Obamacare is a disaster, Syria is a disaster, Libya is a disaster, Western Europe is being destabilized by the chaos in Syria, race relations in America are at an all time low thanks to Obama, ISIS is attacking Europe and inspiring attacks in America, ...and Obama thinks his legacy is worth honoring????

The man is a joke, and our enemies across the world treat him as such.

He said "go vote". He didnt specify who to vote for. I doubt he cares if its for Hilary or not. He just wants to make sure there is no apathy due to having to choose between Drumpf and Hilary.

“We have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community. I will consider it a personal insult and an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election,” he told the crowd. “You want to give me a good send-off? Go vote.”

Read more: Obama to blacks: 'I will consider it a personal insult' if you don't vote for Hillary

Obama is worried about the fact his "legacy" is total fail. His selfish, egotistical effort to get low information folks on the Democrat plantation to vote for Hillary is a means by which the establishment can claim he was a success. Despicable.

Obama is worried about the fact his "legacy" is total fail. His selfish, egotistical effort to get low information folks on the Democrat plantation to vote for Hillary is a means by which the establishment can claim he was a success. Despicable.
I would be worried too if my people didnt realize the importance of voting after winning back to back elections. I know the choices suck but you must make your presence felt and have politicians court your vote.

He said "go vote". He didnt specify who to vote for. I doubt he cares if its for Hilary or not. He just wants to make sure there is no apathy due to having to choose between Drumpf and Hilary.

“We have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community. I will consider it a personal insult and an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election,” he told the crowd. “You want to give me a good send-off? Go vote.”

As he campaigns for Clinton.

As he campaigns for Clinton.
Thats what a responsible person does.

What a shitty ass lie this headline is... Obama didn't say that he would be insulted if they didn't vote for Clinton... He said he would be insulted if they didn't go vote.

Whoever wrote and published that headline should be fired and publicly shamed.

OP... Stop spreading filth like this

What a shitty ass lie this headline is... Obama didn't say that he would be insulted if they didn't vote for Clinton... He said he would be insulted if they didn't go vote.

Previous Presidents...continued working as...ta da...President and did not take a month off from work. Today we have a failed president, regardless of the mess we have in America, so desperate about HIS "legacy" that he will do anything.

Yes, he just said vote. What percentage of blacks voted for Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in the last two elections?

Previous Presidents...continued working as...ta da...President and did not take a month off from work. Today we have a failed president, regardless of the mess we have in America, so desperate about HIS "legacy" that he will do anything.

Yes, he just said vote. What percentage of blacks voted for Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in the last two elections?
Most of us voted for your POTUS. Thats one of the reasons you lost twice. Why do you ask?

What does the % matter? The headline is a flat out lie. Period

He also didn't take a month off, another lie. Why can't people just be honest?? Goes for both sides

That's Obama!

Everything is Always Self-Referential to The Won. It's ALWAYS ABOUT HIM.

Gawd, even hiLIARY's droning monotony would be preferential to listening to President Peevish Mom-Pants.

What does the % matter? The headline is a flat out lie. Period

He also didn't take a month off, another lie. Why can't people just be honest?? Goes for both sides

What has obama done for the American black person. Well lets see, he has allowed in more illegals who took the jobs the blacks would have had, he has put more blacks on government assistance than any other president, hence enslaving more black into government dependency than any other person. obama has not been good for American black people at all

I don't know about racist. But it is an undoubtedly bizarre statement to make.

Most of us voted for your POTUS. Thats one of the reasons you lost twice. Why do you ask?

What has obama done for the American black person. Well lets see, he has allowed in more illegals who took the jobs the blacks would have had, he has put more blacks on government assistance than any other president, hence enslaving more black into government dependency than any other person. obama has not been good for American black people at all.

What has obama done for the American black person. Well lets see, he has allowed in more illegals who took the jobs the blacks would have had, he has put more blacks on government assistance than any other president, hence enslaving more black into government dependency than any other person. obama has not been good for American black people at all.
You didnt answer my question. I specifically asked you why do you ask what percentage of Blacks voted for your POTUS?

I don't know about racist. But it is an undoubtedly bizarre statement to make.
Are you a poor white person? Its not bizarre to most Blacks and educated whites. They know exactly what he is talking about.
Would there be some kind of problem with me being poor and uneducated?
Yes if you were also white. That would mean you didnt understand what the POTUS was saying just like the OP.

Forum List

Back