🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama today 'ISIS not a threat' 3/24

It must be hard to breath with your head up Obama's ass.
Just make sure you vote for Trump

If that's the alternative to Hillary, absolutely !
Cool but I was talking primaries. If you haven't already, vote for Trump in your primary.
Sure you were.
You can vote for him in the general too if you want you pansy. It's a free country. We're not Syria you know.

Pansy? Look in the mirror pussy boy.

Just make sure you come out for air every so often.
Sure as soon as you stop succumbing to terror

I have to actually be doing something to stop doing it. Thanks for admitting you do what I said you do.
You are terrified of ISIS. And you want to take it out on brown people because you feel terror when you see them. ISIS defeated you a long time ago.

So you say but you've admitted to kissing Obama's ass. So much for your credibility.
You're a quivering little girl, letting ISIS dictate your fears and beliefs. If ISIS had a collective ass you could kiss, you'd be slobbering all over it.

Obama does have one and you lick it daily. Pucker up. He played you for an idiot and you bought into it.

Sure as soon as you stop succumbing to terror

I have to actually be doing something to stop doing it. Thanks for admitting you do what I said you do.
You are terrified of ISIS. And you want to take it out on brown people because you feel terror when you see them. ISIS defeated you a long time ago.

So you say but you've admitted to kissing Obama's ass. So much for your credibility.
You're a quivering little girl, letting ISIS dictate your fears and beliefs. If ISIS had a collective ass you could kiss, you'd be slobbering all over it.

Obama does have one and you lick it daily. Pucker up. He played you for an idiot and you bought into it.
Theoldhag is an idiot, no question about it.

Forum List

Back