Obama unable to prevent Fox access to the White House

In spite of intense efforts from the Obama administration, they have been unable to prevent Fox from having open access to the White House grounds. Fox was unavailable for comment

This Wily Gatecrasher at the White House Is a Red Fox - WSJ.com

I see what you're doing. You want people that didn't read the link to start expressing outrage. Well, you got one guy so far.:badgrin:

All you have to do is read the link, of course RW is against all things fox.

Sorry RW, but conservatives, unlike liberals, bother to read links!

Time for the secret service to start shooting fox's. ;)

Nah, don't need to shoot em, just elect people like this:

The tweet stated: "If elected I promise WAR on the Tea Party, [MENTION=20744]Fox[/MENTION]News, @NRA and other trash."

Three hours later, another tweet said: "When I am elected I will go to war with these groups. I will pursue the @NRA & destroy them. I will get the IRS to audit the Tea Party."

He is too late about the IRS bit...its been done, copycat! :badgrin:

Send out the hounds

I don't know why, but your post reminded me of this crazy ad, maybe fox in the hen house, or something? still laugh my ass off over this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo_Ejfc5hW8]Demon Sheep Ad! FCINO: Fiscal Conservative In Name Only. - YouTube[/ame]

Foxes are carnivorous (meat eaters to low information lefties). Since there isn't much game left in metropolitan Washington the Fox must be stalking rats.

Foxes are carnivorous (meat eaters to low information lefties). Since there isn't much game left in metropolitan Washington the Fox must be stalking rats.

That explains why the fox would go to the whitehouse.

Forum List

Back