ObamaCare Shock

My insurance jumped 85% and some medications that used to be covered at 100% no longer are, we must pay for everything now. Thanks OBAMA! Asshole!

Buy a different plan.

How offensive.

He had a plan he liked. Obama said "if you like your plan, you can keep it".

Well - that was clearly a Big Fat Lie.

He doesn't like his plan. So why should he keep it?

Instead of bitching, he should buy a new one.

He had a plan he liked.

ObamaCare changed that plan so that it is nothing like his original plan.

How special.

He had a plan he liked.

How special.

What in Obamacare requires any payer to change cost-sharing for medications?

I'll save you the suspense: nothing. If he doesn't like the actions of his insurer, he should find a new one. Markets and such.

He had a plan he liked.

How special.

I'll save you the suspense: nothing. If he doesn't like the actions of his insurer, he should find a new one. Markets and such.

Gee, I thought the rw's love the free market.

OTOH, if they want to pay more than the rest of us, they have the right to do that.

Another question that the rw's have not been able to answer ... How come the libs are getting benefits from ObamaCare while the rw's are fill in the Lie du Jour?

LOL

My insurance jumped 85% and some medications that used to be covered at 100% no longer are, we must pay for everything now. Thanks OBAMA! Asshole!

Buy a different plan.

But Obama claimed I could keep the one I've got and it wouldn't change (in fact he claimed that some would go down, thinking people knew that was horseshit however) So in other words he lied, and so did you when you were defending him, so I guess that makes you an asshole too!

Last edited by a moderator:
He had a plan he liked.

How special.

They've ALL gone up stupid. I thought you were smart and well read, clearly you're just another ignoarant asshat who wants to dictate to others how they should live their lives. I've lived mine for almost 70 years with no help from jackasses like you...I would like to keep it that way.

He had a plan he liked.

How special.

OTOH, if they want to pay more than the rest of us, they have the right to do that.

Another question that the rw's have not been able to answer ... How come the libs are getting benefits from ObamaCare while the rw's are fill in the Lie du Jour?

LOL

Obama made it an unfree market you stupid dick. My gosh but you are one of the most ignrant dumbasses I have ever seen. What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are.

But Obama claimed I could keep the one I've got and it wouldn't change (in fact he claimed that some would go down, thinking people knew that was horseshit however) So in other words he lied, and so did you when you were defending him, so I guess that makes you an asshole too!

Sadly for you, Obama doesn't have supreme control over what your insurer does. If they want to change your plan, they still can.

Somebody oughta pass a law! :lol:

They've ALL gone up stupid. I thought you were smart and well read, clearly you're just another ignoarant asshat who wants to dictate to others how they should live their lives. I've lived mine for almost 70 years with no help from jackasses like you...I would like to keep it that way.

My Anthem plan went down 5% this year. Am I going to claim it's because of Obamacare? No. Not all things are attributable to Obamacare.

Welcome to real life.

Sadly for you, Obama doesn't have supreme control over what your insurer does. If they want to change your plan, they still can.

Which gets right to the heart of why ACA and its mandates are so fucked up. We're being forced to buy a product with no meaningful control over what that product entails. To hell with every single one of you shitbags who sold us down this river.

My Anthem plan went down 5% this year. Am I going to claim it's because of Obamacare? No. Not all things are attributable to Obamacare.

Welcome to real life.

Ahhhh but there's the rub. Obama's minions confabbed with the insurance companies and engineered a law that would benefit the insurance companies. Not the insured. the insurance companies have to comply with an unworkable law that they helped draw up. Sounds like a typical Obama fuckup. he doesn't have a clue about Benghazi, or the IRS or it seems anything. And neither do you.

One further thing...isn't Anthem a government entity? We don't have Blue Cross in Nevada. We're not a big enough population to warrant it.

Last edited:
The real obamacare shock is the way the unions are going "oops, what the fuck did we do?"

The real obamacare shock is the way the unions are going "oops, what the fuck did we do?"

Just wait for all them starry eyed college kids who voted for a American idiol slogan and ObamaCare start getting FORCED to buy it or deal with the IRS

Buy a different plan.

How offensive.

He had a plan he liked. Obama said "if you like your plan, you can keep it".

Well - that was clearly a Big Fat Lie.

He doesn't like his plan. So why should he keep it?

Instead of bitching, he should buy a new one.

I liked the plan I had. It didn't cover office visits for well woman checks, but I never had one of those in my life. It didn't provide me with free birth control. but I never had a problem in getting that either. Now, thank to Obamacare, my plan is no longer available because the government mandates that all plans cover things I do not want.

Care to give me a list of places where I can buy a plan that doesn't cover the things the government says all plans must cover?

He had a plan he liked.

How special.

LOL

Government mandated exchanges are not the free market.

If that is too complicated for you, let me simplify it. If there is any government regulation of any type we are not talking about a free market.

Welcome to real life.

Obamacare doesn't allow "The secretary" to set minimum coverage requirements? Why the fuck did we have that big debate where you insisted that the government mandate requiring insurance plans to cover birth control isn't a violation of religious freedom if the government cannot actually require insurers to sell a plan that covers it?

Welcome to real life.

\

It appears that you are yet another liar. Go figure. In CA, which because of it's high population should see a drop because they can spread the cost out over more people, instead they are seeing a 20%-25% INCREASE in ANTHEM rates.

Yet another libtard Obama supporter lying....why am I not surprised in the slightest...

"Many individual and family members of Anthem California health insurance are receiving bad news in the mail these days regarding a rate increase effective 2/1/2012 on most plans (not Medicare). The increase is averaging around 20% with highs up to 25% which is a big hit. Let's dig a little deeper and take a look at our options."

Anthem Blue Cross Feb 1st 2013 Rate Increase

Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare To Increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums By 64-146% - Forbes

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/opinion/krugman-the-obamacare-shock.html?hp&_r=1&

The Affordable Care Act, a k a Obamacare, goes fully into effect at the beginning of next year, and predictions of disaster are being heard far and wide. There will be an administrative “train wreck,” we’re told; consumers will face a terrible shock. Republicans, one hears, are already counting on the law’s troubles to give them a big electoral advantage.

No doubt there will be problems, as there are with any large new government initiative, and in this case, we have the added complication that many Republican governors and legislators are doing all they can to sabotage reform. Yet important new evidence — especially from California, the law’s most important test case — suggests that the real Obamacare shock will be one of unexpected success.

The rabid rw's won't read any further and that's a shame. But, its their loss.
There are so many provisions in the law there is no doubt that there will be problems. I think it's inevitable that the exchanges will have various problems because it's not centralized. Some people are predicting it will take a number of years for all the kinks to be worked out. I say before the next election it will be running relatively smoothly which means Republicans will be frothing at the mouth over ever glitch.

Last edited:
Only someone on Obama's payroll can say that a 15,000 page regulation system is " well-performing markets" in action

Forum List

Back