Obamanomics - the fail that is.......

I am laughing...
10,000,000 private sector jobs
10.0% to 4.9% from its peak in 2010.
Saving our country from 800,000 jobs lost per month when he came into power.

Tell me how exactly will your cuts and deregulations grow our economy? lol, lol, lol

Hover and George w Bush have those things in common and they ended up with a huge economic cluster fuck!

What needs to happen is we need to focus on rebuilding our middle class and we can only do that with 1. more of the profit(wealth) going to the workers...Most of it can't be going within a few percent of the population or we lose our middle class over time. That requires stronger unions working for them, higher minimum wage and 2. we need to enforce our anti-trust laws that allow for smaller businesses to exist without being bought out right out of the gate and other shitty monopoly like shit that the big businesses do.

Cutting education is a very bad idea as one of the main areas of job growth in this country is areas that deal with a narrow skill set that requires such skills based on what I've gleaned of the jobs openings. If people don't have these skills = likely Burger flippers.

Cutting infrastructure means that more pot holes = more damage to companies trucks and goods. This lowers profit margins. There's a lot more to consider too as good roads means faster delivery's and more orders successfully carried out.

Cutting science and r&d means hundreds of billions of economic growth over the next decade maybe taken out of our economy. Tech and science provided by tax dollars is very important for innovation in this country.

Your ideas of doing away with most of government is a sure loser. History proves it, reality proofs it and 90% of economic professors would agree that it is bad.

Last edited:
Yet another sign of the liberals booming economy.....

Hanjin Bankruptcy: a Harbinger for the Global Economy?
I'm laughing to since. Apparently, the OP is trying to lay the blame for a South Korean shipping company going bust at Obama's feet when at no point the article mentions any of his policies that contributed to it. It did make a mention of the banking crisis which happened under Bush his watch. So it seems that the person who made this OP can't even find a source that actually confirms his opinion.

I'm laughing to since. Apparently, the OP is trying to lay the blame for a South Korean shipping company going bust at Obama's feet when at no point the article mentions any of his policies that contributed to it. It did make a mention of the banking crisis which happened under Bush his watch. So it seems that the person who made this OP can't even find a source that actually confirms his opinion.
The OP assumes a minimum education level of 6th grade in order to comprehend the post....

Try some on-line classes and come back....:lol:

The OP assumes a minimum education level of 6th grade in order to comprehend the post....

Try some on-line classes and come back....:lol:
Yup, show me 1 policy of Obama in that article that links the bankruptcy to him. That is the premise of the post isn't it? It says GLOBAL slowdown of the economy. Siting a whole lot of reasons I can't find a single policy of Obama in there. I see European central banks doing bailouts, the Chinese bubbling their economy and student loans putting pressure on people. None of which are Obamas responsibility especially because it's a Republican dogma that regulation is bad.

Forum List

Back