Obama's Economics Speech in a nutshell

squeeze berry

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2010
virginia
1. He dislocated his shoulder patting himself on the back. Good thing we pay his HC
2. never mind the scandals, do what I say
3. It's the GOP that is at fault
4. members of congress should ignore their constituents
5. Obama care has nothing to do with economics
6. it's the fault of the republicans in congress
7. he is saying he will do things he has not intention to do
8. it's the fault of the creepy ass crackas
9. it's Bush's fault

Why do you people keep giving him a hard time. He just told us how he turned a 50 year decline around in five years. Guy saves everyone and they complain sheesh.

It's too bad he didn't dislocate his liver with a fall on a pointy object. Did he get owned in basketball again? What a pussy.

Papa Doc obama's economic plan

Hush little baby, don't say a word
Pappa's gonna buy you a mockingbird

If that mockingbird don't sing
Pappa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

If that diamond ring turns brass
Pappa's gonna buy you a lookin' glass

If that lookin' glass gets broke
Pappa's gonna buy you billy goat

If that billy goat don't pull
Pappa's gonna buy you a cart and bull

If that cart and bull turns over
Pappa's gonna buy you a doggie named Rover

If that dog named Rover don't bark
Pappa's gonna buy you a horse and cart

If that horse and cart fall down
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town

Why do you people keep giving him a hard time. He just told us how he turned a 50 year decline around in five years. Guy saves everyone and they complain sheesh.

b-obamessiah-the-nose-on-your-face-dot-com.jpg

Obey the commie imperialist or pay the consequences.

BAtTvy9CcAAuIle.jpg:large

Last edited:
I'll take Politics for $1,000 Alex.

Answer: Barack Hussein Obama

Question: What is the biggest political joke in American history

Correct!

9. it's Bush's fault

Of all the things Obama says, this is the one that galls me the most. Obama wanted the job, said he was the best man for the job, that all we had to do was elect him and he'd set the ship of state aright.

Then for the next five years, all we've heard is "Bush's fault" about everything. It became Barack Obama's problem at 12:01pm on January 20, 2009. I don't want excuses or blame, I want results.

I'm not sure how many more days our country can take the incompetent buffon. The man is a complete failure as a President. If he is the best the blacks, or whites when he wants, have to offer, that ain't saying much

Geaux

Obama seeks second-term jolt with economic speech | Reuters

U.S. President Barack Obama sought to inject momentum into his economic and domestic policy agenda on Wednesday with a speech designed to clarify his vision for his second term and hammer Republicans in the House of Representatives for getting in his way.

I'm not sure how many more days our country can take the incompetent buffon. The man is a complete failure as a President. If he is the best the blacks, or whites when he wants, have to offer, that ain't saying much

Geaux

U.S. President Barack Obama sought to inject momentum into his economic and domestic policy agenda on Wednesday with a speech designed to clarify his vision for his second term and hammer Republicans in the House of Representatives for getting in his way.
Where has he been for 5 years? (On the campaign trail...perpetually)...

How many times in these 5 years was he saying he wouldn't rest until the people that wanted a job could find one?

He's just on a campaign against Republicans all there is to it.

Last edited:

Geaux

Where has he been for 5 years? (On the campaign trail...perpetually)...

How many times in these 5 years was he saying he would rest until the people that wanted a job could find one?

He's just on a campaign against Republicans all there is to it.

He must be pretty tired

-Geaux

[youtube]h52u4SGbw30[/youtube]

[youtube]mhYSgPZ41WU[/youtube]

Last edited:
I can't wait until his coronation as western culture's supreme dictator.

The question is when he'll cross his own personal Rubicon?

"How swiftly Obama had surmounted the icy Appalachians and in his mind conceived immense upheavals, coming war. When he reached the water of the Potomac Creek, clearly to the leader through the murky night appeared a mighty image of his country in distress, grief in her face, her white hair streaming from her tower-crowned head, with tresses torn and shoulders bare she stood before him, and sighing said:

'Where further do you march? Where do you take my standards, warriors? If lawfully you come, if as citizens, this far only is allowed.'

Then trembling struck the leader's limbs; his nappy hair grew stiff and weakness checked his progress, holding his feet at the river's edge. At last he says some pretty stupid shit:

'O Thunderer, surveying great D.C's walls from the Virginia Rock --

'O Satan house gods of Chicago and mafia and male bath houses who was carried off to hell --

'O Jupiter of Lesbian filth, seated in lofty Berkeley and hearths of Napolitano and Kagan--

'O Pentagram equal to the highest deity, favor my small penis, I mean my plans.

Not with impious weapons do I pursue you. Here am I, Barry Hussein Obama, conqueror of land and sea, your own soldier, everywhere, now, too, if I am permitted. The man who makes me your enemy -- it is he who be the guilty one.' If thou aren't with me, then thou art the enemy.

Then he broke the barriers of war and through the swollen river swiftly took his standards. And Barry crossed the flood and reached the opposite bank for a smoke and sip of malt liquor. From Arlington's forbidden fields he took his stand and said:

'Here I abandon peace and desecrated law.

Fortune, it is you I follow.

Farewell to treaties.

From now on war is our judge.'"

Hail Obama, for those who are about to die, salute you.

they must keep all these speechs written for him and just RECYCLE them

and how about that unbiased article from rooters? And Hammer Republicans in the house for getting in HIS WAY..

now you see why no wants to work with the jerk

Is the Obama saying he has nothing at all to do with the state of the economy?
And he's doing everything he can to fix it but the big bullies in the GOP wont let him...

Forum List

Back