Obama's Paid $98,169 In Taxes On Income Of $481,098 Yet Aquired 12 Million Last 4 Yrs

Well now I bet you wish you had all his I-9's, W-2's and other necessities to do the math, without it you look like a chimp, er chump, it's the avi....

Why do you use that god-awful avatar Steve? Honestly, I don't understand. Can't you see how it does nothing to hurt Obama or his wife, but it hurts YOU. It makes you appear in any number of ways and none of them flattering.

I know each time I see it, I can't take you seriously, I don't get it.

20.4% is a nice tax bracket. Now explain to me how Obama's wealth went from peanuts to in excess of $12 Million in four years. I keep multiplying his "salary" and somehow, it just doesn't add up. Must be "Common Core" math.

Obamas pay $98,169 in taxes on income of $481,098 - The Washington Post

Another poster who doesn't understand the difference between tax brackets and effective tax rate.

As to your question of where the Obama's got their money, having a number of best selling books accounts for quite a bit of that.

Last edited:
$12M is chump change compared to the graft racket the Obamas will put in place once Barry is out of office and they can set up his Library and Foundation.

Obama's secret to accumulating wealth is best expressed in song......

Last edited by a moderator:
20.4% is a nice tax bracket. Now explain to me how Obama's wealth went from peanuts to in excess of $12 Million in four years. I keep multiplying his "salary" and somehow, it just doesn't add up. Must be "Common Core" math.

Obamas pay $98,169 in taxes on income of $481,098 - The Washington Post

Bonzo, where in the WaPo article does it state his $12M? Or anywhere for that matter. Want to post a credible, scrupulously researched link? Not a blog, Bonzo. Facts.

Idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsC8cKxSjfk

I see you just lap up the fictitious OP without even asking the idiot to prove his claim of $12M in 4 years. But you ain't biased. Sucker.

I should have emphasized that apparently most of what went into The Big Zero's "little tin box" came through the savings from His having quit smoking.

He did, didn't He.....or is that just another lie?

$12M is chump change compared to the graft racket the Obamas will put in place once Barry is out of office and they can set up his Library and Foundation.

I tried to find the idiot OP's reference for $12M and the only thing I could find is rumors of $30M in memoirs after he leaves office.

Obamas To Make More Than $30 MILLION For Memoirs ? Talk About Income Inequality! - The Ulsterman Report

Makes sense. I never read any of his books but his memoir after 8 years of partisan bullshit from McConnell, Boehner, et al. ??? Can't wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsC8cKxSjfk

I see you just lap up the fictitious OP without even asking the idiot to prove his claim of $12M in 4 years. But you ain't biased. Sucker.

I should have emphasized that apparently most of what went into The Big Zero's "little tin box" came through the savings from His having quit smoking.

And when you finally push the pie plate away you could probably save around $400 a month yourself, not to mention drop about 45 pounds.

And when you finally push the pie plate away you could probably save around $400 a month yourself, not to mention drop about 45 pounds.

I DID say "unbiased" earlier, so please wait your turn.

Forum List

Back