🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Record As Nobel Peace Prize Winner....

The jealousy, it burns.

Whether Obama deserved it or not and I'd argue he didn't. He also didn't campaign for it and his supporters aren't the ones bent out of shape with envy because their guy didn't win it and never will.

You’d argue he didn’t?? Lmao there’s no argument, he didn’t. And you have no clue as to what is on the the mind of Trump supporters. I for one have no interest in my president getting that meaningless recognition that is given to terrorists and terrorist sympathizers like obam

How can anyone take you seriously when you call Obama a terrorist sympathizer? And yes, I can read the minds of Trump supporters, you guys can't help but show your colors. Of course you idiots are butt hurt about the Nobel Peace prize, it's the reason this thread exists. :113:

This thread exsits to show what a mockery it was that Hussein won the award. That is clear to anyone who has an IQ of above room temperature. I could see where it’s difficult for you to understand

Is it a 'mockery'? I guess I'm not as invested in the award as you guys. It's their award they can with it what they want. After all Kissinger won it.

Envy is still a sin, right?

They should be honest and change the name of the award to "The Far Left Peace Prize"! Giving it to Barry simply underscored how ridiculous the Nobel Committee had gotten over the years.

The jealousy, it burns.

Whether Obama deserved it or not and I'd argue he didn't. He also didn't campaign for it and his supporters aren't the ones bent out of shape with envy because their guy didn't win it and never will.

You’d argue he didn’t?? Lmao there’s no argument, he didn’t. And you have no clue as to what is on the the mind of Trump supporters. I for one have no interest in my president getting that meaningless recognition that is given to terrorists and terrorist sympathizers like obam

How can anyone take you seriously when you call Obama a terrorist sympathizer? And yes, I can read the minds of Trump supporters, you guys can't help but show your colors. Of course you idiots are butt hurt about the Nobel Peace prize, it's the reason this thread exists. :113:

This thread exsits to show what a mockery it was that Hussein won the award. That is clear to anyone who has an IQ of above room temperature. I could see where it’s difficult for you to understand

Is it a 'mockery'? I guess I'm not as invested in the award as you guys. It's their award they can with it what they want. After all Kissinger won it.

Would I like to win a Nobel Prize? Yes. But not for what someone HOPED I might do! I'd want to win it for something that I DID do!

They should be honest and change the name of the award to "The Far Left Peace Prize"! Giving it to Barry simply underscored how ridiculous the Nobel Committee had gotten over the years.

Actually, it's just a little piece of information that the rest of the world doesn't really like the last two Republican presidents. Not that it matters to wingnuts but when you guys get into office our reputation tanks.

FT_17.07.17_TrumpTrumpsratings.png

The jealousy, it burns.

Would I like to win a Nobel Prize? Yes. But not for what someone HOPED I might do! I'd want to win it for something that I DID do!

OK, but why is this Obama's problem? I don't think he earned it but he's not responsible for winning it.

Trump on the other hand possibly has been trying to get one and it's just not going to happen.

OK, but why is this Obama's problem? I don't think he earned it but he's not responsible for winning it.

Trump on the other hand possibly has been trying to get one and it's just not going to happen.

the idea that he won't get one despite wanting one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly cause the kenyan did just makes me wanna giggle.

Actually, it's just a little piece of information that the rest of the world doesn't really like the last two Republican presidents. Not that it matters to wingnuts but when you guys get into office our reputation tanks.

FT_17.07.17_TrumpTrumpsratings.png
So now the Nobel Prize is a "world award"?

What exactly does it mean when foreigners doubt Trump will do the "right thing" regarding world affairs? Would that be like doing a premature withdrawal of combat troops that let ISIS terrorize a good part of the Middle East and precipitate a massive migration of people to escape the horrors of what ISIS was? Is that the kind of "wrong thing" they're worried Trump might do? (eye roll)

:desk:

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi

2 Min Read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

The Japanese leader had given him “the most beautiful copy” of a five-page nomination letter, Trump said at a White House news conference.
[...]

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

:itsok:

Does anyone think he earned it? A more humble man would have politely declined the award because it was quite obvious that he hadn't done anything to deserve a Nobel Peace Prize and there were those who had. The fact that he accepted the award then makes it his problem.

Does anyone think he earned it? A more humble man would have politely declined the award because it was quite obvious that he hadn't done anything to deserve a Nobel Peace Prize and there were those who had. The fact that he accepted the award then makes it his problem.

then the money would have gone somewhere else.

2 Min Read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated U.S. President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize last autumn after receiving a request from the U.S. government to do so, the Asahi newspaper reported on Sunday.

The report follows Trump’s claim on Friday that Abe had nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize for opening talks and easing tensions with North Korea.

The Japanese leader had given him “the most beautiful copy” of a five-page nomination letter, Trump said at a White House news conference.
[...]

Japan's PM nominated Trump for Nobel Peace Prize on U.S. request: Asahi | Reuters

At some point you on the left are going to stop using articles based on "unnamed sources" to attack Donald Trump. In case you haven't noticed those "unnamed sources" seldom turn out to be correct which leads anyone with a modicum of good sense to understand that they are simply hit pieces put out by a liberal media that hates Trump!

The jealousy, it burns.

So did your hero yasser. Fuck you you pompous piece of shit. I can give a rats ass about that award, and I care much less as to who you think thinks what.

As it rightfully SHOULD have!

2 Min Read

[...]

At some point you on the left are going to stop using articles based on "unnamed sources" to attack Donald Trump. In case you haven't noticed those "unnamed sources" seldom turn out to be correct which leads anyone with a modicum of good sense to understand that they are simply hit pieces put out by a liberal media that hates Trump!

uh-huh... is that why fat donny 2 scoops displayed a fake time mag cover depicting him? is that why he use to call into talk shows as john barron, his 'PR guy' boast self praise?

gimmee a break.

As it rightfully SHOULD have!

but it didn't. & if trump ever won & got some cash - he would go out & buy another self portrait.

Everyone knows Obama got the Nobel Prize for being Black . Just like everything else.

Forum List

Back