Oberlin was to add a an hour to the Gym for everyone but cis men

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
But then they backed out of it.

Enthusiasm transformed into confusion for many after the Oberlin Athletics department reneged on its plan to add an hour designated for women, transgender and non-binary students to Philips gym’s regular Sunday schedule.

The Oberlin Student Senate sent an email on Wednesday, Feb. 10, announcing the new hour at Philips. The statement said that the gym would be open from 5 to 6 p.m. on Sundays, during which cisgender men would be asked not to enter the space.

- See more at: Women, Trans, Non-Binary Gym Hour Cancelled

This is a non issue.

If you are a straight cis male.....and want to use it during the women and tranny hours.....just declare you are a woman at that moment.

Yep. I just decided....I'm a woman. Now let's lift some weights.

What are they gonna do?

How is this not a microagression against cis males?

It is.

But here is the beauty. Any special privilege granted for trannys or homos....is available to all of us. Homo and tranny can't be proven. It's just a feeling. So....just identify as gay or tranny....get the benefit they're offering....then smile as you realize they're idiots.

I did it once at a local pizza place. They offered half off in honor of the Pride parade to all gay couples. Awesome pizza....me and my roommate at the time just said we were a couple and got it haha.

No, I'm not a liberal pansy.
But you spend your days and nights thinking about trannies. If you're not a pansy, you sure are something perverted.
Okay, you expect me to ignore all the insanity liberals are pushing. And if I did that, and then one day said "wtf is this? you'll have said , "well, you should have said something!"
I'm saying something now; you should consider professional help.

Forum List

Back