Obozo Headed To Another Dallas?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
We have a president at 35% approval rating with mid-termed democRATS avoiding any connection to him. We have a president who has BOWED to a Japanese emperor and a Saudi king.
We have a president being openly mocked by Putin, and several other fascist dickheads.
We have a president who has lied so many times to the American people, nobody believes a word he says.
And we have a president who has continuously mocked the Pentagon and CIA, and his own SS detail.
Gosh, is it too farfetched to think the REAL powers behind the scene might decide it's time for Obozo to go?
Can Moochelle protect him? :dunno:

e6d2a18971_zpsc4112f93.jpg

In a related matter, this morning I was watching CNN and one of the hosts was interviewing someone who I believe had written a book about the ineptness of the Secret Service. He was really critical of how they have sloppily protected the First Family, and he literally said quote, " it's a miracle the president hasn't been assassinated."

• Banned
In a related matter, this morning I was watching CNN and one of the hosts was interviewing someone who I believe had written a book about the ineptness of the Secret Service. He was really critical of how they have sloppily protected the First Family, and he literally said quote, " it's a miracle the president hasn't been assassinated."

Seven (7) bullets fired from a passing car penetrated the outer walls of the WH.....Mooch went APESHIT after they were found by an usher instead of security.....Barry just yawned and polished his putter.

We have a president at 35% approval rating with mid-termed democRATS avoiding any connection to him. We have a president who has BOWED to a Japanese emperor and a Saudi king.
We have a president being openly mocked by Putin, and several other fascist dickheads.
We have a president who has lied so many times to the American people, nobody believes a word he says.
And we have a president who has continuously mocked the Pentagon and CIA, and his own SS detail.
Gosh, is it too farfetched to think the REAL powers behind the scene might decide it's time for Obozo to go?

He also said I could keep my doctor.

He lied about that, too.

He also said I could keep my doctor.

He lied about that, too.
More dog shit weighs in.

There were people in 1963 who were pretty happy about the idea of Kennedy being assassinated.........they were dog shit too.

Lydon and Lady Bird were tickled pink....so were the mobsters Joe promised things for losing Nixon votes and then got even after Bobby started indicting them. Kennedy damn near got us into WW3....no great loss.

There were people in 1963 who were pretty happy about the idea of Kennedy being assassinated.........they were dog shit too.

Lydon and Lady Bird were tickled pink....so were the mobsters Joe promised things for losing Nixon votes and then got even after Bobby started indicting them. Kennedy damn near got us into WW3....no great loss.

Which does nothing to explain why you are dog shit. What makes a dim wit like you such a crappy American.
And by the way, take the USMC out.....you haven't earned it.

Forum List

Back