Obviously Mueller will have to go outside the FBI & DOJ...

to get “his” justce.
He knows his fbi and doj evidence is nothing more than bias BS. Just crap evidence that has no value.
No wonder he had to expand his staff. He’s creating a new outside the box fbi.
He’ll work on the perifial, the esoteric. Seizing bank records from 2012 proves collusion in 2016
But collusion and obstruction are a lost cause
Full bore pettiness from here on out
All he got to do is hide evidence of innocence like he's done in the past.

You got an example of that?

We know that Mueller kept three innocent men in jail for a murder that they didn't commit to placate a mafia informant as payback. Mueller is total filth and I would relish the opportunity to tell him that to his face. He was also one of the "bag men" for the Uranium One deal. Yeah, there is "Russian Collusion" but it has nothing to do with Trump.

If he's done nothing wrong, what does he have to worry about?

What evidence do you have "he" is worried?

His continuous efforts to stop the investigation, and his fear of testifying.
Perhaps Trump is trying to get all the mileage he can out of this charade... It wouldn't exactly be contrary to his MO.

So you think he wants to make it last longer? I've heard lots of goofy excuses made for trump, but that one wins the prize.

Bulldog, did ya dig a little deeper about that dossier and it's origin? I mean, seriously, since you are so convinced that it's genuine? Shouldn't you know the backdrop of this intriguing tale of subterfuge and political espionage?

I am aware of the origin, and I know you seem to think that means something. Your effort to claim it was just commissioned to present false accusations doesn't hold any more water than your chemtrail theories.

to get “his” justce.
He knows his fbi and doj evidence is nothing more than bias BS. Just crap evidence that has no value.
He’ll work on the perifial, the esoteric. Seizing bank records from 2012 proves collusion in 2016

We know that Mueller kept three innocent men in jail for a murder that they didn't commit to placate a mafia informant as payback. Mueller is total filth and I would relish the opportunity to tell him that to his face. He was also one of the "bag men" for the Uranium One deal. Yeah, there is "Russian Collusion" but it has nothing to do with Trump.

Please elaborate on his efforts to placate the mafia. The rest of your complaints are just more known conspiracy theories.

to get “his” justce.

:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:
Nice TDS output

Perhaps Trump is trying to get all the mileage he can out of this charade... It wouldn't exactly be contrary to his MO.

So you think he wants to make it last longer? I've heard lots of goofy excuses made for trump, but that one wins the prize.

Bulldog, did ya dig a little deeper about that dossier and it's origin? I mean, seriously, since you are so convinced that it's genuine? Shouldn't you know the backdrop of this intriguing tale of subterfuge and political espionage?

I am aware of the origin, and I know you seem to think that means something. Your effort to claim it was just commissioned to present false accusations doesn't hold any more water than your chemtrail theories.
It wasn't 3 men it was 4, 2 of the 4 died in prison the other 2 were released and a huge settlement was given to the 2 men and the family of the 2 deceased men.

to get “his” justce.

Nice TDS output

Asking you to document your claim? How so? Am I suppose to accept everything you post, just because you post it? Prove your claim, or STFU

It wasn't 3 men it was 4, 2 of the 4 died in prison the other 2 were released and a huge settlement was given to the 2 men and the family of the 2 deceased men.

OK. That doesn't tell me who or where or when, or why.

to get “his” justce.

Nice TDS output

Asking you to document your claim? How so? Am I suppose to accept everything you post, just because you post it? Prove your claim, or STFU
It's widely knowing you just admitted it.

OK. That doesn't tell me who or where or when, or why.
Google is a friend to people with TDS.

No, I would surmise that it means a great deal and based on the assumption that Russia knew that Trump was going to run for president five years before he did and would defeat all potential candidates and all the time the ROOSKIES were buying up uranium while padding the pockets of swamp rats like the Hildebeast, Comey, Mueller, Barrypuppet during this period, etc, etc......

P.S Geo-engineering is fact.

to get “his” justce.

Nice TDS output

Do tell. You should either re-read what I wrote, or try to calm the voices in your head. Claims of false imprisonment to placate the mafia are new to me.
prove your goofy claims you silly boy.

No, I would surmise that it means a great deal and based on the assumption that Russia knew that Trump was going to run for president five years before he did and would defeat all potential candidates and all the time the ROOSKIES were buying up uranium while padding the pockets of swamp rats like the Hildebeast, Comey, Mueller, Barrypuppet during this period, etc, etc......

and TDS is the reality of the anti trumper.these people are so far gone

Nice TDS output

Do tell. You should either re-read what I wrote, or try to calm the voices in your head. Claims of false imprisonment to placate the mafia are new to me.
Yawn I stated fact

I already ask you for some reason to believe Russia was interfering to help Trump, and harm Hillary in the 2016 election all the way back in 2011. You failed to provide that proof, or to supply an example of any liberal who is making that claim. Why not?

and TDS is the reality of the anti trumper.these people are so far gone

Shut up BooBoo. You have nothing but childish little bumper sticker crap. Come back when you grow up.

Nice TDS output

Yawn I stated fact

But you didn't even try to back up your claim. Dale will at least say he believes what he does. You just spout crap.

BULLDOG, calm down. There was no interference in the election except Crooked Hillary and her corrupt State Dept. working with the MSM and Brock Obama's fake intelligence agencies as backup. Why are you so clueless BULLDOG?

I already ask you for some reason to believe Russia was interfering to help Trump, and harm Hillary in the 2016 election all the way back in 2011. You failed to provide that proof, or to supply an example of any liberal who is making that claim. Why not?

I kinda surprised that he doesn't already know that giving you the facts is a waste of time..

BULLDOG, calm down. There was no interference in the election except Crooked Hillary and her corrupt State Dept. working with the MSM and Brock Obama's fake intelligence agencies as backup. Why are you so clueless BULLDOG?

Every agency we have, and the Senate investigation seem to disagree with you. Sorry, but I'll accept their judgement over some guy on the internet.

I kinda surprised that he doesn't already know that giving you the facts is a waste of time..

Facts are provable. I haven't seen much of that here.

Forum List

Back