🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ocascio-Cortez just compared the Wall to the Berlin Wall

No Mexicans got through the Berlin Wall

It worked

The darling of the Dim's, AOC is amazing, she actually believes one can shoot themselves in the foot and at the same time allocate, spend money that NYC never had in the first place, to other projects, then turns around and equates the Berlin wall, built for containment, with a wall built for national security as being the same? Apparently she flunked civics, economics, and history, yet she was voted into office to represent her constituents?

51951502_10205583966115386_6160571188096532480_n.jpg

Didn't take long for the idiot to self destruct. Just another circus act. The Democrat party is bankrupt.
And the Republican Party is not, after unleashing a Robber Baron upon the Republic, and acting against the interests of The People?

-------

Let's face it... both sides of the aisle are full of $hit... BOTH sides... just, in different ways.

We are not trying to keep our citizens in, we are trying to keep non citizens from sneaking in here illegally.

Derp derp derp derp

Googly eyes needs to use Google more.

We are not trying to keep our citizens in, we are trying to keep non citizens from sneaking in here illegally.

Derp derp derp derp

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on border policy? There is no express (money losing) immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Derp derp derp derp

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause; why are we losing money on border policy? There is no express (money losing) immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

I absolutely think people should be able to prove they will be an asset to immigrate here and not a liability.

Dimms just want votes and I would not be surprised if we have politicians in the pockets of the cartels.

They can’t just hate Trump so much they are willing to fuck the country for eternity.

Derp derp derp derp

I absolutely think people should be able to prove they will be an asset to immigrate here and not a liability.

Dimms just want votes and I would not be surprised if we have politicians in the pockets of the cartels.

They can’t just hate Trump so much they are willing to fuck the country for eternity.
We don't have an immigration clause; we have a naturalization clause. Any refugee problem should be dwarfed by legal tourism.

I despise Trump.

I think that The Wall is a dumb idea... outside of high-traffic areas, anyway.

Far better to punish employers of Illegals, to abolish Sanctuaries, to end social services, and prevent Illegals from wiring money home.

But, in truth, $5 or $8 or $28 billion is chump-change, compared to the overall size of the Federal budget.

If Trump and his minions cannot be stopped in this endeavor, then let the games begin, let 'em build the goddamned thing.

With one condition... that they punish employers, abolish Sanctuaries, end social services, and stop money-wiring back to Mexico et al.

As to that immature little twit, Ocascio-Cortez, comparing The Wall on the Southern Border to the Berlin Wall...

Her staggering ignorance of both history and the mechanics of the East-German Border security apparatus is entirely predictable.

I despise Trump.

Far better to punish employers of Illegals, to abolish Sanctuaries, to end social services, and prevent Illegals from wiring money home.

But, in truth, $5 or $8 or $28 billion is chump-change, compared to the overall size of the Federal budget.

If Trump and his minions cannot be stopped in this endeavor, then let the games begin, let 'em build the goddamned thing.

With one condition... that they punish employers, abolish Sanctuaries, end social services, and stop money-wiring back to Mexico et al.

As to that immature little twit, Ocascio-Cortez, comparing The Wall on the Southern Border to the Berlin Wall...

Her staggering ignorance of both history and the mechanics of the East-German Border security apparatus is entirely predictable.

I am 100% agree,ent to ENFORCE all laws about employing illegals.

I despise Trump.

I am 100% agree,ent to ENFORCE all laws about employing illegals.
We have a Commerce Clause not an immigration clause.

Forum List

Back