Ocasio Cortez's campaign fined by state for failing to carry works comp coverage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ocasio-Cortez's campaign fined by state for failing to carry workers' comp coverage - NY Daily News
ALBANY – The campaign for new Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who has made helping the working class and poor her top priority, was fined by the state for not carrying workers’ compensation coverage for a month last year.
--------------------------------------

LOL well somebody just made a fool of her by not seeing that this was done correctly. This dufis has a lot to learn sad thing is she is only being used as a political football . They will use her up and spit her out.

My Search

upload_2019-1-11_9-33-11.png

Ocasio-Cortez's campaign fined by state for failing to carry workers' comp coverage - NY Daily News
ALBANY – The campaign for new Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who has made helping the working class and poor her top priority, was fined by the state for not carrying workers’ compensation coverage for a month last year.

LOL well somebody just made a fool of her by not seeing that this was done correctly. This dufis has a lot to learn sad thing is she is only being used as a political football . They will use her up and spit her out.

My Search

View attachment 239495
That’s all you’ve got? :cuckko:

So weak

My Search

View attachment 239495

So weak

Translation from lib speak: Quit pointing out corruption facts about our politicians while we make up rumors about yours.

My Search

View attachment 239495

So weak

Translation from lib speak: Quit pointing out corruption facts about our politicians while we make up rumors about yours.
LOL not having workers comp coverage for 1 month is now “corruption” :cuckoo:

My Search

View attachment 239495

So weak

LOL not having workers comp coverage for 1 month is now “corruption” :cuckoo:

Yep. druggie.gif

Forum List

Back