72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want [Genocidal-palestine] Hamas Removed

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
You think that swastika-Palestine protests changed this?

Poll: 72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want Hamas Removed.
Authors: The Hill, The Spectator Index,
Hen Mazzig.
Apr 29, 2024, 10:46 PM

A recent Harvard-Harris poll reveals that 72% of Americans support Israel's decision to proceed with a military operation in Rafah against Hamas, while 28% oppose it. The poll indicates a strong majority backing Israel over Hamas, with 78% of respondents advocating for the removal of Hamas from power. However, there is division on what should follow Hamas's removal, with only 30% expressing a clear preference. Furthermore, the survey highlighted that 80% of Americans favor Israel over Gaza, marking a slight increase in support compared to previous months. The damage being done by the minority supporting Hamas's rule is noted as minimal.

I don't think people actually understand what "removing Hamas" means. Basically it means slaughtering nearly all Palestinians.

I don't think people actually understand what "removing Hamas" means. Basically it means slaughtering nearly all Palestinians.
Why does it take 7 months to "slaughter" some 15 thousand genocidal-Hamas butchers had Israel not be so careful about the unarmed used by Gaza fascist regime?

America is majority sane, good to know.

Some scream for pizza and Hamas pride parades...

Removing Hamas will mean a deeply controlling military occupation in Gaza, basically removing Hamas leadership to Qatar.

Hamas can end the hostilities any time, and the world knows it. The people who live there are starting to catch on...their lives mean nothing to Hamas.

Take out their leadership and their fighters and deal with the radicalization of Palestinian children... which will only be possible with Hamas out of the picture... Americans and westerners need to understand how they think.... show no force and they feel empowered and brave... show strength and they fold like the cowards they are... When the IDF is finished it will be quiet for a long time.... If the IDF listens to biden the war will go on and on....

Take out their leadership and their fighters and deal with the radicalization of Palestinian children... which will only be possible with Hamas out of the picture... Americans and westerners need to understand how they think.... show no force and they feel empowered and brave... show strength and they fold like the cowards they are... When the IDF is finished it will be quiet for a long time.... If the IDF listens to biden the war will go on and on....

Hamas is the people by and large.

True... but you have no choice but to kill or arrest as many adult fighters as you can or another 10-7 attack will surely happen....

As I said, mass slaughter of the people.

And it's not just adult fighters being killed.

As I said, mass slaughter of the people.

And it's not just adult fighters being killed.
The IDF does not target civilians.... they actually do a better job than we do at protecting innocents.... the majority of IDF uniformed troops are liberal Jews... the last thing they want to have happen is for innocents to be killed.... as you can see one bad day and one mistarget and the whole world turns on them....

The IDF does not target civilians....

All wars target civilians. It's what is claimed to try and justify the killing.

they actually do a better job than we do at protecting innocents.... the majority of IDF uniformed troops are liberal Jews... the last thing they want to have happen is for innocents to be killed.... as you can see one bad day and one mistarget and the whole world turns on them....

And yet thousands of kids have been killed.

All wars target civilians. It's what is claimed to try and justify the killing.
Untrue... you watch too many movies....
And yet thousands of kids have been killed.
You can't prove that... the numbers people have bit on comes from Hamas.... I would bet my life its less than 1000 children who have died by the hands of Israel....

Poll: 72% of Americans Back Israel's Rafah Operation, 78% Want Hamas Removed.

That would mirror what is going on in this American microcosm called USMB.

The only voices here raised in anti Israel anti Jewish hate are the usual suspects ... blinded by contrariansim or long held antisemitic beliefs.

No, it does not, you sheep lover. It means destroying a terrorist organization and killing all of its leadership.

Forum List

Back