Of Course, DOJ Recommends No Jail Time For Trans Church Vandals

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Over 40 churches were vandalized / burned / destroyed before the DOJ arrested even 1 perpetrator as it protected liberal extremist domestic terrorists and i filtrated / went after Catholics.

Now the DOJ is recommending no jail time for Trans criminals who vandalized a church.

shockedface.jpg

Over 40 churches were vandalized / burned / destroyed before the DOJ arrested even 1 perpetrator as it protected liberal extremist domestic terrorists and i filtrated / went after Catholics.

Now the DOJ is recommending no jail time for Trans criminals who vandalized a church.

View attachment 775795

We live in a banana republic under Pedo Peter.

Looks like Joe Biden found himself a VP running mate with this trans vandal.

At the rate he is going at I bet he pick Dylan mulvaney to be vice president when he runs for 2024. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he runs with a tranny.

At the rate he is going at I bet he pick Dylan mulvaney to be vice president when he runs for 2024. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he runs with a tranny.

Bud Light will be the official sponsor for the Biden 2024 Presidential Campaign. Their spokesperson will be Joe's VP choice.

I can't wait for 'Good Catholic' Joe's story about how he used to vandalize a church or two in his youth, growing up in a Jewish Puerto Rican community while arrending a black church.
And?

And while leading a Civil Rights demonstration.

Do keep up.

This was an Anti-Catholic / Anti-Christian HATE Crime...

The perpetrator:
- Used a large rock to smash windows
- Smashed a window of where a woman was inside praying
- Sprayed a woman in the face with paint
- Sprayed vile graffiti and threatening comments on the walls
- Used a backlack filled with paint cans while resisting arrest to spash windows of the police car

...and Garland and the DOJ stepped in to protect this violent liberal domestic terrorist from going tonjail for ANY length of jail time.

The DOJ made sure this domestic terrorist walks away with ONLY 3 years of probation.

WTF?!

Dems don't give a shit about trans. Trans is being used as a deflection from Dems shit policies and shit record on the real issues.

Forum List

Back