Of the 1 million PLUS people who have moved to the Free State of Florida, only 17,000 are registered Democrat.

Constitutional carry doesn't change who can legally carry, it just means you don't have to get a permit. My state has had it for a while, I see no change.

The main benefit of constitutional carry is that it shortcuts states like California's attempts to limit carry permits only to wealthy people by instituting illegal and extortionate "fees" to exercise our civil rights.

And it removes the decision from appointed politicians like police chiefs and DAs.

The main benefit of constitutional carry is that it shortcuts states like California's attempts to limit carry permits only to wealthy people by instituting illegal and extortionate "fees" to exercise our civil rights.

And it removes the decision from appointed politicians like police chiefs and DAs.
What ever you say, but in Indiana the only difference it made was those who were qualified for a permit did not have to apply and pay for one. But the same person who would not qualify before CC, did not qualify for after and could be arrested. It changed no other laws.

What ever you say, but in Indiana the only difference it made was those who were qualified for a permit did not have to apply and pay for one. But the same person who would not qualify before CC, did not qualify for after and could be arrested. It changed no other laws.
A "right" you need a state permit to exercise isn't a right.

It might seem semantic to you...but constitutional carry for the Right is like a new welfare program for the Left. Once it's started, it's almost impossible to take away.

A "right" you need a state permit to exercise isn't a right.

It might seem semantic to you...but constitutional carry for the Right is like a new welfare program for the Left. Once it's started, it's almost impossible to take away.
Ok, I cannot tell from you post, are your disagreeing with me about something?

Ok, I cannot tell from you post, are your disagreeing with me about something?
Not a lot.

I think there's a marked difference between permit carry and constitutional carry.

A permit says "we are allowing you to do a thing".

Constitutional carry says "the state will no longer impede your Constitutional right to bear arms."

Take that as you will.

Forum List

Back