Official State of the Union Thread

I believe this says it all:

Nate Silver

9:58 PM
To be honest — and not to go back to the “Democrat” vs “Democratic” thing — but I think whoever wrote this speech has something of a tin ear for what will actually sound good to (i) Democrats and (ii) the news media. This is supposed to be a speech about unity and bipartisanship, but it’s written from the perspective of a Republican who thinks they’re sounding reasonable and bipartisan when that’s not what most of the public is going to think.

fivethirtyeight.com

A couple weeks to pass immigration reform or National Emergency and DemNazis get Nothing.
He can whine about it as much as he wants.

donald-trump-no-5c2da9.jpg
Clever.

I hope you are wrong

He already folded once.
He did but I don't presume to know his motive or ultimate plan.

We need the wall. Everyone on this planet tries their best to control their own property including all of us.

You think folding was part of his ultimate plan? LoL

We don't need the wall.

Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
Folding for the purposes of getting tonight's platform to put the onus on the left. Showing that he was willing to meet the "absurd" demands of the left to give a little

You get called that because you don’t think for yourselves.

Instead of doing what’s right for the country, you care more about “orange man bad”
Sitting here watching our magnificent President give his

State of The Union Address, I just realized how very lucky

we are to have this man in office..

We must all come together…

Just Remember, resistance will never feed a hungry child…

You libtards need to get with the program……..
calling people libtards will win them over

I can't wait for Trump to start Tweeting again
Pelosi looks like a 90 year old woman with 3/4inches of make up

And 5 inches of Trump 20 minutes ago.

Paid family leave

Something conservatives have blocked for decades

i miss the good old days when biden was back there looking at "Certain Magazines" as Barry did his boring SOTU addresses

OMG!

what the President just said! free leave for parents to be with their new born babies!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Prohibit late term abortion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes, Mr President !!!!!!Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back