Oh boy…If Trump wins and Republicans win both Chambers we will see a madman with nothing to lose on a rampage like never before seen in politics.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Imagine what he’ll be able to get done for Core Americans / America’s best citizens.
He, like all legit Republicans learned a very valuable lesson during his first term…They can’t EVER play nice with the enemy / Democrats. I look for Trumps every desire to pass through both chambers without a hitch….Brace yourselves Libs.

Imagine what he’ll be able to get done for Core Americans / America’s best citizens.
He, like all legit Republicans learned a very valuable lesson during his first term…They can’t EVER play nice with the enemy / Democrats. I look for Trumps every desire to pass through both chambers without a hitch….Brace yourselves Libs.
Was thinking the same if Kama Kama Ding dong wins and the dems have both chambers and dems rampage against anyone who opposed them.

It will be for the good of the country. Destroy the deep state and the communists in the Democrat and Republican Parties.

you suckers are going to be so fucking pissed when Trump does not do 90% of the shit he told you was going to do.

You are such a rube! :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Was thinking the same if Kama Kama Ding dong wins and the dems have both chambers and dems rampage against anyone who opposed them.
That won't happen. Only your boy promises the rampage. Harris is accepting republicans in her campaign.

you suckers are going to be so fucking pissed when Trump does not do 90% of the shit he told you was going to do.

You are such a rube! :itsok:
Why wouldn’t he? He’ll be dead right after finishing his term…he’s got nothing to lose.
Politically speaking; Core Americans will see the greatest four years of their entire lives as he’s sure to completely destroy leftism in America and send 50 million cockroaches home to their shitholes.

Why wouldn’t he? He’ll be dead right after finishing his term…he’s got nothing to lose.
Politically speaking; Core Americans will see the greatest four years of their entire lives as he’s sure to completely destroy leftism in America and send 50 million cockroaches home to their shitholes.

Because he does not believe 3/4 of the shit he says to you rubes, hell he probably does not even remember half of what he says.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
These are the core AmerIcans.

1728597583019.png
1728597674857.png

1728597768031.png

You aren't and neither is Trump's German ass.

Yup. I think the only 'madmen/women' we'll see are those on the left on television screaming helplessly at the sky or otherwise feigning great pain and grief, plus their more militant and ruthless members may initiate some terrible civil unrest.

But I think most Americans will be quite happy with the results if Trump is President with a MAGA minded Republican majority in Congress. And even if they disappoint us, it will still be a hell of a lot better than what we've endured the last four years.

The one thing he will probably do is throw tariffs around like they were candy. 200%, 300%.

Tariffs make Trump feel powerful and strong, so he will use the fuck out of them and people will be dreaming fondly about the inflation of the Biden years.

What's the weather like on Planet Magaturd? :dunno:

And every stupid bill will get filibustered, and almost all of his executive orders will be struck down but the courts.

Just like last time.

Nope. You will see leftist loons Burn Loot and Murder like they always do.

Thsts exactly what this country needs… REAL chaos.

Will it fix anything… NOPE.

Might it kick off the real chaos and rebirth this country needs… NAYBE. HOPEFULLY.

Forum List

Back