Oh my goodness obama this one really takes the cake

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
When the cops ask me if I feel safe out in the country where I live I tell em I have plenty of weaponry.
And everyone of them sez that's good.

Does this guy ever stop with his lies.

Obama: Legal guns drive wedge between cops and communities

Legal ownership of weapons is creating tensions between police officers and communities, President Obama said to buttress his call for tighter gun laws.

"Part of what's creating tensions between communities and the police is the fact that police are having a really difficult time in communities where they know guns are everywhere," Obama said during a NATO press conference in Warsaw, Poland. "They have a right to come home, and now they have very little margin for error in terms of making decisions. So if you care about the safety of our police officers, then you can't set aside the gun issue and pretend that that's irrelevant."

When the cops ask me if I feel safe out in the country where I live I tell em I have plenty of weaponry.
And everyone of them sez that's good.

Does this guy ever stop with his lies.

Obama: Legal guns drive wedge between cops and communities

Legal ownership of weapons is creating tensions between police officers and communities, President Obama said to buttress his call for tighter gun laws.

"Part of what's creating tensions between communities and the police is the fact that police are having a really difficult time in communities where they know guns are everywhere," Obama said during a NATO press conference in Warsaw, Poland. "They have a right to come home, and now they have very little margin for error in terms of making decisions. So if you care about the safety of our police officers, then you can't set aside the gun issue and pretend that that's irrelevant."
Obama shipped thousands of powerful weapons to the drug cartels illegally crossing our borders. Now he cares?

I am guessing from his old campaign promises that BHO does not like armor piercing ammo or assault guns.

He did not get anywhere on those two issues at all however.

Hillary won't get anywhere either on them unless she can get a super majority in the Senate and also control of the House.

I don't see her getting control of the House.

The Senate is up for grabs.

The White House is hers for sure.

So it really is legal guns he's going after.

Good that we know this.

Of course, they are. Only those who are law abiding will be affected. This is why the left lies and tries to say that NRA members are the problem. I bet none of the gangs who are responsible for the majority of murders are card carrying members of the NRA. I bet most of their guns aren't legally obtained either. Not that the left cares. They make laws that restrict the people who don't pose a danger in the first place. They are set to take away our means of protection. I'll give my guns up when Hillary and her ilk give up their armed security.

Forum List

Back