Oh my gosh! Another Story About the Koch Brothers

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
[Just so randomvariable doesn't get all the headlines] :eusa_whistle:

This one comes from – hold it – The Daily Kos [with an annoying popup] Here's the headline:

Guess who's the major stakeholder in Canada's oil sands? Of course, it's the Kochs
b yJoan McCarterFollow :eek:

Like perfect movie villains, the Koch brothers have their fingers in everything, but secretly. Or not so secretly, anymore. :evil:

At this point, I stopped reading know full-well what tripe to expect. But, if you want to read all of this, go to Guess who's the major stakeholder in Canada's oil sands? Of course, it's the*Kochs

You mean the Republicans are investing their money in projects that will lower oil prices, create jobs, reduce pollution from train-tanki-car spills and truck spills (pipelines have far fewer spills), and benefit everyone who fills their tank?

Why, that's outrageous!!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
[Just so randomvariable doesn't get all the headlines] :eusa_whistle:

This one comes from – hold it – The Daily Kos [with an annoying popup] Here's the headline:

Guess who's the major stakeholder in Canada's oil sands? Of course, it's the Kochs
b yJoan McCarterFollow :eek:

Like perfect movie villains, the Koch brothers have their fingers in everything, but secretly. Or not so secretly, anymore. :evil:

At this point, I stopped reading know full-well what tripe to expect. But, if you want to read all of this, go to Guess who's the major stakeholder in Canada's oil sands? Of course, it's the*Kochs

It's all OFA bullshit that their loyal toadies spread to every Message Board on the internet.

Trust me. It's the same shit on every Board on the 'net.

Most have gotten wise to who the OFA toadies are and sent them along their merry way.

These people will kill a MB.... Quick.

Me? I'm good for a MB. I bring the heat :)

Ah, too bad you stopped and missed the last paragraph. I think sharing headlines with you is the best part of my day, especially when it is about the Koch brothers. :smiliehug: To cross reference my headline, if there was a vote for immigration reform that would endanger the chances of passing a Keystone bill in the slightest you think a Senator Cotton would vote for it? You're not seeing this are you? Maybe you are. The Koch brothers could care less if Arkansas, or any other State in this nation, falls into irreversible poverty because of their choices. Actually it makes buying ads cheaper so maybe that is their choice.

Guess who's the major stakeholder in Canada's oil sands? Of course, it's the*Kochs
Exploiting their extensive tar sands holdings would only be made easier—and more profitable!— IFG says, if Keystone XL is approved.That could certainly help explain the Republican obsession with the Keystone XL pipeline approval, beyond their base love for fossil fuels and environmental degradation.

Ah, too bad you stopped and missed the last paragraph. I think sharing headlines with you is the best part of my day, especially when it is about the Koch brothers. :smiliehug: To cross reference my headline, if there was a vote for immigration reform that would endanger the chances of passing a Keystone bill in the slightest you think a Senator Cotton would vote for it? You're not seeing this are you? Maybe you are. The Koch brothers could care less if Arkansas, or any other State in this nation, falls into irreversible poverty because of their choices. Actually it makes buying ads cheaper so maybe that is their choice.

Guess who's the major stakeholder in Canada's oil sands? Of course, it's the*Kochs
Exploiting their extensive tar sands holdings would only be made easier—and more profitable!— IFG says, if Keystone XL is approved.That could certainly help explain the Republican obsession with the Keystone XL pipeline approval, beyond their base love for fossil fuels and environmental degradation.

obama's own environment study says there is no 'environmental degradation"

what would you demonizing left-wing losers do if you ever were forced to debate honestly?

what would you demonizing left-wing losers do if you ever were forced to debate honestly?

The honest debate is we don't want some gigantic steel pipe running across the middle of our nation so some rich white guys can become richer white guys.

Guess who is doing most of the shipping (by rail) of Canadian Oil?

BNSF (Burlington Northern and Santa Fe) Railroad.

Guess who owns BNSF...

Warren Buffet, dimocrap scumbag extraordinaire and able to buy the Koch Brothers several times over.

With money left enough to buy elections. Which he does.... Regularly.

Guess who lose MILLIONS if the Keystone XL is built?

BNSF.

And here's what's killer.... Buffet himself says that there's nothing wrong with the KXL. Nothing.

It's just the lying cocksucker in chief holding Canada hostage to its upcoming Carbon Tax legislation. They want to kill it.

If they kill the Carbon Tax, like most of the idiotic Countries that instituted it, that will send a message that even the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM can't ignore

obama is a communist. Period.

The only difference between obama and Stalin?

Stalin had control of the Army. obama doesn't. He's trying..... But he doesn't.

If he did, trust me, he be as bad or worse than Stalin ever was.

You people that don't believe me are just not very bright

The honest debate is we don't want some gigantic steel pipe running across the middle of our nation so some rich white guys can become richer white guys.

And keep thousands of people from having decent wage jobs! Just what progressive liberals like you want. Make more dependent upon government largess.

I love this, liberals lie about positions all the time. Liberals on this board say they don't care how much a guy makes, but you proved them wrong.

Who gives a shit about who owns it? Why do liberals only want to deal with liberals? You support segregation?

Does it help people? does it make gas cheaper? does it create jobs? If the answer is yes, why not build it? What does someone's wealth have to do with it?

Do you bitch about Soros' fortune?

[MENTION=39846]longknife[/MENTION]

Life as Progressive must be very comfortable and easy; while we worry about the NSA, NDAA, ACA mandates, tens of trillions of debt...their worst concern is Ayn Rand and the Koch Brothers who have yet to make any visible impact on United States institutions and government.

Look at this flaming liberals who authored and article titled: "How Ayn Rand destroyed the World." All he does is "name drop" in rather obscure and overly-general statements, never explains a single idea of Ayn Rand's, uses the last name "Rand" (Ayn Rand) interchangeably with the first name "Rand" (Rand Paul) after he mentions the Ron Paul movement, only to frustrate ANY reader (right or left), and then somehow declares himself the King of Reality and damns it "Reality be damned."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lee-stranahan/an-insiders-look-at-how-a_b_174752.html

Last edited:

How would the Keystone pipeline cause any American to fall into poverty? If anything, precisely the opposite is the case. The pipeline will bring prosperity to thousands of Americans.

What possible connection could the Keystone pipeline have with passing amnesty for illegals?

We already have hundreds of steel pipes running across the middle of our nation, and they were all paid for by rich white guys. These pipes supply you with the gas, oil, and other materials that make your life comfortable.

When you stop putting gas in your car or flipping on the light switch, perhaps people might stop believing that you're a colossal hypocrite.

Forum List

Back