Oh No! Meredith McIver Is Fake!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I really didn't think the Trump campaign could get any crazier

More...and it's not just Kos...

BREAKING: Meredith McIver is NOT a Real Person

I know this will be hard for you to believe, but Donald Trump, who has a history of making people up, just made up a fake speechwriter to take the fall for his wife’s plagiarizing of Michelle Obama.

The comments on Reddit are HILARIOUS!
No one believes Trump speechwriter Meredith McIver is real

OMG, Donald wouldn't be stupid enough to do this .... would he? Where's Manmyfort?

Awesome....the media has to get to the bottom of this "scandal", asap!!!!!!!

Attention LWNJ's!! Get to your "SAFE SPACES" now. You may be offended by what I am going to post!!

Fervently wishing for something to be true doesn't make it so.

Play soft music. Watch videos of frolicking puppies. Get a massage. Have a drink. Fan yourself.

I hope it's true......I live Trump trolling.people..
Liberals are so easy.......they ignore Clintons scandals...yet worry about plagerism from a candidates wife....Troll em Donnie...keep it going through next week...and that Friday have a press.confernce and laugh at every one of these Clinton cronies

Melanie's speech was all because of a video and at this point in time, what difference does it make? Did I accidentally plagiarize someone? Sorry. My bad.

:lmao:

The left just keeps getting loonier. Even the New York Times profiled her. Granted she took the fall for all this bullshit the D's have been putting out that Melania plagiarized Michelle, but it got them to shut up at least about it.

Trump people create a fake person to take the lame for fuck ups and the righties are like "who cares?"?

Since Trump's pretending to be a woman will be be the next Caitlyn?

LaDonna Trump?
Od4Q2cN.jpg

Forum List

Back