🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

OH SHIT!!! Trump breaks 50%...Kentucky GOP POLL/OANN (Trump 50%, Cruz 23%, Rubio 18%)

This is a real shame.

you are the only shame! :biggrin:
What's so great about Trump? Why do you trust a word he says?

Stop it

What world do you live in.....people are sick and tired of the political establishment! Left and Right...crooks all!

That's why they go for Trump.....and also in a less way for Sanders....they are out of the establishment.
But he could be far worse than the establishment. His plans may be total failures. Mexico will not pay for any wall. His ideas lack substance.

Only to low 2 digit IQ'd leftists, and scared shit RINO'S!
What's he actually going to do in his first 100 days as President? Do you have any idea?

I think more than 50% of people in Kentucky believe in bigfoot, UFO's, and ghosts.

So no surprise.

Stop it

What world do you live in.....people are sick and tired of the political establishment! Left and Right...crooks all!

That's why they go for Trump.....and also in a less way for Sanders....they are out of the establishment.
But he could be far worse than the establishment. His plans may be total failures. Mexico will not pay for any wall. His ideas lack substance.

What's he actually going to do in his first 100 days as President? Do you have any idea?

Oh c'mon stop it. o_O

Stop it

the only double digit freak here is you.

like the uneducated racist scum who crawl on their knees after trump.

go figure. :rolleyes:

Sounds like your girlfriend hasn't fisted you today.... come back when you are finally satisfied!

Last edited:
With the combined VOTE of outsider Cruz added to Trump, it's ALL OVER but the tears!

CcvJHioWwAIcmPj.jpg

Yo, if Rubio and Kasich would dropout? It would be a good race!

"GTP"
View attachment 65973

If Trump, Cruz, and Clinton would drop out, it would be a more honest race.

and America might survive

This is a real shame.

Stop it

That goes for every candidate, not only for him....but in his case and this time it's worth trying something new.

The rest of them stink to high heaven.
Kasich is a very popular governer. He was an accomplished congressman. What stinks about him? He has the experience and the plan to be a good president.

Stop it

Arrest the Hildebeat along with the Obomanation, and that black racist fuck, Eric "The Red" Holder!

Stop it

That goes for every candidate, not only for him....but in his case and this time it's worth trying something new.

Kasich is a very popular governer. He was an accomplished congressman. What stinks about him? He has the experience and the plan to be a good president.

Kasich might have the experience but he has not the votes.

Stop it.

Stop it

Arrest the Hildebeat along with the Obomanation, and that black racist fuck, Eric "The Red" Holder!
:haha:

I think more than 50% of people in Kentucky believe in bigfoot, UFO's, and ghosts.

So no surprise.

Speaking about WACKO UFO :ahole-1:'s...

• A campaign promise: Hillary Clinton vows to investigate UFOs, Area 51 and alien visitors
    washingtontimes.com ^
    It was an unusual question, but the candidate answered it. During a campaign stop late last week in New Hampshire, Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton was asked her opinion about UFOs and whether the U.S. government would ever acknowledge the existence of such unearthly craft. In a casual conversation with the Conway Daily Sun, a local paper, Mrs. Clinton vowed, "Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it." She later added, "I think we may already have been visited. We don't know for sure." Mrs. Clinton also suggested that a future task force could be assembled to investigate Area...

Stop it

Kasich doesn't have a prayer but might be a good VP choice

So no surprise.

• A campaign promise: Hillary Clinton vows to investigate UFOs, Area 51 and alien visitors
    washingtontimes.com ^
    It was an unusual question, but the candidate answered it. During a campaign stop late last week in New Hampshire, Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton was asked her opinion about UFOs and whether the U.S. government would ever acknowledge the existence of such unearthly craft. In a casual conversation with the Conway Daily Sun, a local paper, Mrs. Clinton vowed, "Yes, I'm going to get to the bottom of it." She later added, "I think we may already have been visited. We don't know for sure." Mrs. Clinton also suggested that a future task force could be assembled to investigate Area...
She's lying. Bill already told her the facts.

Actually though, UFO and the shadow government are above the President. The truth is the Daleks are really in charge of everything. Obey!

So no surprise.

washingtontimes.com ^

Is there anyone against opening up Area 51 as far as is possible for Americans who have paid for everything there? No.

But we're talking about Kentucky which you don't want to talk about so you toss out a Red Herring, or in other words, you have nothing so you try to deflect.

Kentucky, let's stick with Kentucky. The OP posted about this state with great glee, shouldn't we honor him/her and stay on topic?

We thank you for your support - Bartles and James

Stop it

Kasich doesn't have a prayer but might be a good VP choice
  • CPAC: Marsha Blackburn would consider being Trump’s VP
    The Washington Times ^ | Friday, March 4, 2016 | Kelly Riddell
    U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn said Friday she’d be open to becoming GOP front-runner Donald Trump’s vice president if he wins the nomination, and she believes the party is prepared to rally around him come November. “You have some who say, ‘Oh we have different nominees,’ but look at it like this — it’s an outsider year. We’re going to have an outsider candidate who gets the nomination who becomes the next president of the United States,” said Ms. Blackburn during an interview at the Conservative Political Action Conference at National Harbor, Maryland. .... more
MarshaBlackburn-e1362435377906.jpg

So no surprise.

washingtontimes.com ^

Is there anyone against opening up Area 51 as far as is possible for American who have paid for everything there? No.

But we're talking about Kentucky which you don't want to talk about so you toss out a Red Herring, or in other words, you have nothing so you try to deflect.

Kentucky, let's stick with Kentucky. The OP posted about this state with great glee, shouldn't we honor him/her and stay on topic?

We thank you for your support - Bartles and James
My thread, I'll do what I want in it!

Forum List

Back