Oh ya. She did.

Well look at that cherrypicking.

"Thou shalt not kill" and yet the justifications for executions and wars are there.

Leviticus 20:10

“‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

This is in the same part of the Bible where a lot of the justification for hating gay people comes from, so don't act like this is something you can ignore.

Have you heard the latest news?

Kamala Harris is a shit Vice President. :lol: :21::laughing0301::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

"Thou shalt not kill" and yet the justifications for executions and wars are there.

“‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

This is in the same part of the Bible where a lot of the justification for hating gay people comes from, so don't act like this is something you can ignore.
Leviticus is the old testament. The new testament is known as the "New Covenant". I'd be happy to explain it if you like.

Obviously. If you believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who was crucified for our sins but rose from the grave after three days, and now sits at the right hand side of the Father awaiting the day when all will be judged.......

.....then you have no business being at a Kamala Harris rally.
Nothing more pathetic than a grown ass man babbling about his Cheeeesus. Grow the fuck up.

Leviticus is the old testament. The new testament is known as the "New Covenant". I'd be happy to explain it if you like.

Absolutely right. Mosaic Law became obsolete when Jesus was crucified, allowing those who believed in Him to be forgiven.

Are you suggesting that the old testament isn't in the Bible?

Are you suggesting that gay bashers don't use the old testament to justify their bigotry?

Absolutely right. Mosaic Law became obsolete when Jesus was crucified, allowing those who believed in Him to be forgiven.
Don't ever trust anybody who can clear his conscience by asking his imaginary friend for forgiveness.

Elon Musk just picked up the story. Now watch as Christian voters drop Harris like a hot potato. :laughing0301:

That's hilarious because in your Bible, it says you should KILL TRUMP.

Trump hasn't been alive for thousands of years you moron.

That's the old covenant before Christ's sacrifice on the cross.

Elon Musk just picked up the story. Now watch as Christian voters drop Harris like a hot potato. :laughing0301:

No wonder why she didn't place her on the Bible when getting sworn in. She would have burned to a crisp.

This election is basically between good and evil.

Yeah and I'll be perfectly honest with you,.. Kamala Harris basically indirectly stating that she's of the devil sent chills up my spine. And people wonder why I've been saying that the military should have her executed. It's because obviously she cannot be trusted.

So out of curiosity, Christians now have the right to shout down and interrupt anyone they want?

Forum List

Back