Ohio gov Kasich blasts trump for enforcing immigration laws. Kasich is a repub!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why would a republican support illegals knowing that 99% are gonna vote for the welfare party??. Answer - he's taking corporate bribes or bribes from the mexican govt. Actually, it could be blackmail too. Does mexico have pics of him with a 6 year old boy? This is insane. No repub should ever support illegals.

'That's Not My Country': John Kasich Calls ICE Agents 'Dead Wrong' for Enforcing Law - Breitbart

feb 2 2018 Ohio Governor John Kasich says federal immigration officials following federal laws by deporting illegal aliens is “not my country.”
In an interview with open borders activist and journalist Jorge Ramos, Kasich said Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents were “dead wrong” for enforcing federal immigration laws by deporting illegal aliens back to their native countries.

Ramos asked Kasich if he believed the current 12 to 30 million illegal aliens currently residing in the United States should be allowed to stay in the country permanently. Kasich responded:

I don’t think they should be citizens, but I think they should be able to be here, yes, and live in our country. But the idea that we would try to just go round them up… and look, these stories where these ICE agents are going into people’s homes, to me, that’s not my country. That’s not the way that I think we should handle these things. I think it’s dead wrong.

Earlier in the interview, Kasich said he opposed President Trump’s popular, pro-American views on immigration, favoring a multicultural society.

“I happen to believe that a society that allows people to come in with kind of different views, different attitudes, different beliefs, strengthens your country, it doesn’t weaken your country,” Kasich said.

Told you Kasich is a traitor 2 years ago. Jeb I love Illegals Bush is another one. Fact illegals KILL and rape American citizens, any politician who sides with illegals over American citizens is a POS traitor.

Why would a republican support illegals knowing that 99% are gonna vote for the welfare party??. Answer - he's taking corporate bribes or bribes from the mexican govt. Actually, it could be blackmail too. Does mexico have pics of him with a 6 year old boy? This is insane. No repub should ever support illegals.

'That's Not My Country': John Kasich Calls ICE Agents 'Dead Wrong' for Enforcing Law - Breitbart

feb 2 2018 Ohio Governor John Kasich says federal immigration officials following federal laws by deporting illegal aliens is “not my country.”
In an interview with open borders activist and journalist Jorge Ramos, Kasich said Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents were “dead wrong” for enforcing federal immigration laws by deporting illegal aliens back to their native countries.

Ramos asked Kasich if he believed the current 12 to 30 million illegal aliens currently residing in the United States should be allowed to stay in the country permanently. Kasich responded:

I don’t think they should be citizens, but I think they should be able to be here, yes, and live in our country. But the idea that we would try to just go round them up… and look, these stories where these ICE agents are going into people’s homes, to me, that’s not my country. That’s not the way that I think we should handle these things. I think it’s dead wrong.

Earlier in the interview, Kasich said he opposed President Trump’s popular, pro-American views on immigration, favoring a multicultural society.

“I happen to believe that a society that allows people to come in with kind of different views, different attitudes, different beliefs, strengthens your country, it doesn’t weaken your country,” Kasich said.

Kasich---- - - - just another RINO. . . . . which is a closet democrat who wants to be a republican because he thinks the party needs to be "reformed". . . . to be more like democrats.

That's one thing. But when he came out in public and said Ohio welcomes all immigrants regardless of status, that kind of gave him away.

Kasich wasn't too bad until he ran for President. That's when he exposed himself. Now that he's termed out as Governor, he's not putting on the conservative act any longer.

I think Kasich understands that he lost the conservative base, and if he decides to stay in politics, it wouldn't surprise me if he left the Republican party for the Democrats or be an Independent. I voted for him for President because he's our Governor, but I regret that decision.

More than likely after his time is up, he'll just fade away. But right now, he's carrying a chip on his shoulder for Trump and the RNC. I believe our houses will keep him in check until he leaves Columbus and goes home.

• Banned
I think Kasich understands that he lost the conservative base, and if he decides to stay in politics, it wouldn't surprise me if he left the Republican party for the Democrats or be an Independent.

Switching parties usually backfires since neither side will trust you. People say Ronnie switched parties but he did that before he became a well-known politician.

• Banned
Told you Kasich is a traitor 2 years ago. Jeb I love Illegals Bush is another one. Fact illegals KILL and rape American citizens, any politician who sides with illegals over American citizens is a POS traitor.

Illegals also bankrupt our schools and hospitals and welfare system and prisons. And they bring in diseases. It's insane to let them stay but dems get voters and repubs get bribes.

I think Kasich understands that he lost the conservative base, and if he decides to stay in politics, it wouldn't surprise me if he left the Republican party for the Democrats or be an Independent.

Switching parties usually backfires since neither side will trust you. People say Ronnie switched parties but he did that before he became a well-known politician.

I think that's a little different since he switched parties after the Democrats started to become the liberal party. You know, I didn't leave the Democrat party--the Democrat party left me.

During the last primaries, even many Democrats were hoping Kasich would get in; not a wonder why. No matter who would have been elected, they win either way.

Pohahaha most rapists are US born. Illegal immigrants risk their lives, work hard to provide foe their families.
The rape is done by people like the pussy grabber, who have too much time on their hands.

Pohahaha most rapists are US born. Illegal immigrants risk their lives, work hard to provide foe their families.
The rape is done by people like the pussy grabber, who have too much time on their hands.

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study

most rapists are US born.”

TRUE... barely legal Mexican anchor babies born to illegal Mexicans do most of the raping in Mexifornia. They’re such awesome people.
california-rape-race-2009.bmp

An illegal broke into a home and raped a 6 year old American girl in her own bed, you don't seem concerned.

Illegals commit crimes at double the rate of native-born: Study

AND they commit more serious crimes.

TRUE... barely legal Mexican anchor babies born to illegal Mexicans do most of the raping in Mexifornia. They’re such awesome people.
Barely legal? They are born and raised (made in the US)

Ohio gov Kasich blasts trump for enforcing immigration laws. Kasich is a repub!!!

no actually he is not

he may claim to be one

but he as much a republican as McCain is

I’m from Ohio and Kasich is a weasel who lied to the voters to get elected.

He virtually holds no Conservative Values.

He vastly expanded Medicare and was complicit in Obama’s “Dictator’s Mandate”

He has done nothing about school funding in Ohio which was declared Unconstitutional by The Ohio Supreme Court.

He has turned Ohio in to a welfare state.

And because he has done this, he courts illegals to come to the state so he can claim them on the welfare roles and Obamacare so that he can have more Federal Tax Dollars funneled to our state. Yet he doesn’t have the political balls to tell the public he favors Sanctuary Cities and Sanctuary States.

The majority of Ohio’s State income tax is not evenly distributed to where it needs to go. Rather it is boarded in Columbus instead.

Ohio is an Exodus State. People and Corporations leave Ohio because of State Regulators and high taxation.

The only place anyone migrated to in Ohio is Columbus where all our tax dollars are hoarded.

He is a former Sachs Leahman Elitist Corporate type backstabbing weasel who you just can’t trust and who most people don’t like but have to put up with anyways. You have probabaly had to work with a guy like this before. Nauseating kiss up who doesn’t do his job but kisses up to the right people.

He and Sherrod Brown are plotting to run on two separate tickets as Independents to try to water down the vote to take Ohio from President Trump in the next presidential election despite knowing full well neither of them could win the election or get The GOP nomination.

Finally, this little bitch is a self righteous prick who doesn’t have the decency to attend the GOP Convention in his own state because of his personal dislike for President Trump who easily was able to show him up and 16 other GOP candidates in The Debates. He’s a sore loser and a liar.

Fuck that guy. Only Immoral Unethical Godless Liberals like this Asshole!

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about Kasich. Nobody in Ohio even pays attention to him anymore. The only thing I thank him for is our new bridges going in and out of downtown. The old one going eastbound was so bad they didn't even allow trucks on it. Today those bridges are beautiful with five lanes going in each direction.

Barely legal? They are born and raised (made in the US)

When illegal, criminal parents drop you on U.S. soil and in the laps of good, hard working REAL Americans to fund...You are legal by illegal means...you are an anchor baby...you are ...yep, BARELY LEGAL.
How about that pie chart huh?
Mexicans are pretty good rapists huh? They sure like to put that 4” anteater to work on unwilling women...Weird huh...considering MOST are such high quality, hard working humans...right?

I wouldn't worry about Kasich. Nobody in Ohio even pays attention to him anymore. The only thing I thank him for is our new bridges going in and out of downtown. The old one going eastbound was so bad they didn't even allow trucks on it. Today those bridges are beautiful with five lanes going in each direction.

I heard somewhere that he wants to make a split-ticket presidential run with Hickenlooper.

:cuckoo:

I heard somewhere that he wants to make a split-ticket presidential run with Hickenlooper.

:cuckoo:

I think by the time the next election is up Kasich will be burned out or doing something else. Kasich was humiliated by Trump and there's no sense of getting humiliated twice.

Forum List

Back