Ohio Republicans to adopt 10 o'clock Last Call Law

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Last call in barrooms in the Buckeye state from Toledo to Steubenville , and from Conneaut to Cincinnati , will be at the new early time.

This hardly gives Ohio barflies time to tie one on before being sent home.

This new law is tremendous news for owners of Ohio's Speakeasy industry, as Ohioan drinkers look for places to socialize into the wee hours.

Last call in barrooms in the Buckeye state from Toledo to Steubenville , and from Conneaut to Cincinnati , will be at the new early time.

This new law is tremendous news for owners of Ohio's Speakeasy industry, as Ohioan drinkers look for places to socialize into the wee hours.

Smells like occupied Paris. Glass City? Say it ain't so. Should we all buy partisan bicycles with baskets on the handlebars? Then again, what percentage of downtown Toledo is owned by the Chinese?

At least they are allowed to open

In my state (NJ) bars remain closed with no plans to open them in the near future

In my state (NJ) bars remain closed with no plans to open them in the near future

New Jersey sounds like a great place to open a Speak Easy, maybe on the main street of the Chairman of the Board's home town of Hoboken or where my nephew used to live in Scotch Plains.

New Jersey sounds like a great place to open a Speak Easy, maybe on the main street of the Chairman of the Board's home town of Hoboken or where my nephew used to live in Scotch Plains.
Good idea.

Louie and No-Nose will be around shortly to explain how the business “protection” thing works.

Glad I dont live in that shithole

My nephew moved out of there after a year, transferring to an Ohio location for his employer, even though his company paid him a nice premium to live in that shithole.

Stupid law. Start earlier, and drink faster.

because sooooo many folks hang out after 10:00pm. If last call is 10, then the places can't close until 11. I guess the courts will see this one out. licenses say 1 or 2 am. are dated. business model is dependent on that timeline. why do so many swamp creatures feel the need to disturb normal people?

That's all just theory, RW. And it doesn't explain how Nursing Homes are the biggest hotspots in the country for Corona Virus. Few nursing home patients go out in the evening to get loaded at bars.
you're using your better thinking mind. I've been saying this all along. masks and everything else relates to the nursing home failures. we should be doing the opposite of those fked up places.

We should be hugging, squeezing, and doing the big naughty as often as possible. because limiting all that didn't save all of those old folks lives. especially the no family contact. that worked so fking well. the negligence of those places is criminal.

Last edited:

That's all just theory, RW. And it doesn't explain how Nursing Homes are the biggest hotspots in the country for Corona Virus. Few nursing home patients go out in the evening to get loaded at bars.
you're using your better thinking mind. I've been saying this all along. masks and everything else relates to the nursing home failures. we should be doing the opposite of those fked up places.

We should be hugging, squeezing, and doing the big naughty as often as possible. because limiting all that didn't save all of those old folks lives. especially the no family contact. that worked so fking well. the negligence of those places is criminal.

Tsk, tsk. Nobody can do the big naughty. Jesus doesn't like it and all the "Christians" would be shitting themselves. frankie graham would have a cow, especially when he finds out that women are doing it.;)

Tsk, tsk. Nobody can do the big naughty. Jesus doesn't like it and all the "Christians" would be shitting themselves. frankie graham would have a cow, especially when he finds out that women are doing it.;)
I’m Christian and I love the big naughty

Everyone knows that COVID-19 can only be transmitted after 10:00pm in Ohio...

Here in South Carolina it's 11:00pm...

Not true. At least not in north jersey. There are bars open that provide outdoor seating. A lot of bars and restaurants expanded their seating area throughout the parking lots in order to be able to serve more customers

Forum List

Back