OJ, finally vindicated?

Did OJ murder them?

• Yes, I think he is getting away with it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, he was pronounced not guilty years ago.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, but this puts it to bed for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple doesn't have an alibi...

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Wouldn't it be wild if it was Goldman?

Scenario: Goldman notices their son is interested in Nicole (since she went to this restaurant frequently). Maybe even talks to his family about asking her out etc., but, because of Nicole's reputation and link with OJ, the don't want that to happen, so, set up a hit on Nicole, but, their son (unbeknownst to them) goes to return the glasses left behind and - boom - dies trying to stop the hit.

I don't believe that.

I am not sure. But OJ did it, or had something to do with it.

Motive ( basically you cant have a crime without motive as I was taught in Arson Investigation ) - Motive is jealousy.

Yes jealousy. A zillion woman on the planet, he is rich and famous, can walk in bar alone and out with any girl......and he kills.....over Nicole.

If I was dating / married and she cheated on me, I see her as 70% to blame and the guy 30%. I would just go find another gal, and break up with the one I was with......I sure as heck would not be jealous over her. Cant change a womans thoughts ( I dont mean that derogatory ). If she cheats on a guy once, she is likely to do it again. Speaking of which.....why did she cheat on OJ if she was? Was he treating her harshly? That is quite possible.

Studying Goldman Sr, I dont beleive he had anyting to do with the murder. His appearance on camera......his attitude and demeanor......I believe he had nothing to do with it. OJ Simpson on the other hand...........?

Shadow 355

es jealousy. A zillion woman on the planet, he is rich and famous, can walk in bar alone and out with any girl......and he kills.....over Nicole.

I don't believe Goldman had anything to do with it either, but, it was an interesting theory... just occurred to me, but I don't believe it.

It's not so much jealousy as control. Which is also ego. Can't handle the rejection. The funny thing is, he had a girlfriend at the time. Not ugly either (Paula Barbieri)

o_j_simpson_2004_02_29.jpg

I think the OJ trial should have been a lesson........

Wrong.

Just like different countries, California is a different culture.

What I describe as "different cultures" exist all over the United States.

Different people, different ways and means. California people are nothing like people from Georgia, and people in Los Angeles, are not the same as those in Boston. People in San Francisco party at clubs different than those whom part in clubs in Miami, Florida.

People in Iowa don't farm, like people in Virginia do.

Essentially..........as the adage goes "People from different walks of life."

You don't ask a gal from Seattle out on a date, the same "way" as you would as a gal from Kansas City.

Different corners of the U.S. - and very much the same life style.

Shadow 355

Maybe a lesson on how to reignite racial tensions in the US

o_j_simpson_2004_02_29.jpg

Gorgeous eyes.

I googled and did not find the name. ( not the gal above )

Is there not an actress - last name "Barberi" - real dark hair, tan complexion. She was popular in the late 70s to about 1989.

Barberi - Above : Pale skin, great smile, real pretty eyes. Hair is natural and she stands firm - her pose is not staged. The appearance of innocence.

Shadow 355

yeah, i spelled her name incorrectly

it's Paula Barberi

This is not the 1970s.

There is still prejudice and bigotry, but not as rampant as in the 1960s and 1070s era.

People today are much more cultured, and intelligent. 95% of the parents aren't running around teaching their children to hate minorities for no reason.

Shadow 355

Did you hear the Fuhrman tapes?

Just listen to this, and tell me it's not possible he did it and framed OJ.

This is not the 1970s.

There is still prejudice and bigotry, but not as rampant as in the 1960s and 1070s era.

People today are much more cultured, and intelligent. 95% of the parents aren't running around teaching their children to hate minorities for no reason.

Shadow 355

True, I agree with that .... bias but maybe not as much hate and intolerance

Did you hear the Fuhrman tapes?

Just listen to this, and tell me it's not possible he did it and framed OJ.

Mark Furman was prejudiced, and he was extremely stupid. And he was a dumb cop. But that does not make him a murderer.

I wont list them, but think of the events prior to OJ Simpsons arrest. OJ, as I sad before......is complicit in the murder.

Shadow 355

True, I agree with that .... bias but maybe not as much hate and intolerance

Mark Furman is a guest speaker on Fox News and other networks.

He should have been fired from LAPD, instead of allowed to retire, his Law Enforcement certification should have been revoked, and I would not hire him to be a dog catcher........let alone an Expert Witness for major news networks.

Shadow 355

He admitted to wanting to frame African Americans and plant evidence as necessary.

The case is over at that point. Since he found and handled all the blood.

The gloves probably fit him, being an insecure white guy with little hands.

:lame2:
Knife found at OJ Simpson's property ruled out as murder weapon | Fox News

LAPD Online News ‎@LAPDonlinenews
#LAPD has determined knife has no nexus to Simpson/Goldman murder investigation. The investigation remains open

If I recall properly, part of putting him on trial was to get his son to confess and the main evidence they were looking for was that knife.

So, once again, OJ didn't do it.

And this gives some credence to a theory that it was a professional hit.

At that point, it's a done deal. OJ could have done it, but there's no way a jury that is not racist can find him guilty.

And another question... .since OJ had a cut on his hand, presumably from the knife fight while he was wearing gloves... was there a corresponding cut on any of the gloves? There should be....

And another question... .since OJ had a cut on his hand, presumably from the knife fight while he was wearing gloves... was there a corresponding cut on any of the gloves? There should be....

I don't recall a cut on his hand.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back