Old man gets tired of domestic terrorist scum in Arizona drives through them

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

LOL look at the little bitch sp!c at about 20 seconds left on the video she is crying ROFLMAO!

He was a very proficient driver........no one got hurt. Being a proficient driver myself. I would'a done the same. I mean, how stupid does a person have to be to impede traffic? (which, btw, is unlawful). I knew that once law enforcement let BLM impede traffic back east, last year, that it was gonna spread!

Rustic...

... get Al Gore a kleenex...

... looks like he `bout to sneeze...

... a big ol' honker of a sneeze.

LOL look at the little bitch sp!c at about 20 seconds left on the video she is crying ROFLMAO!

Trump said Sheriff Arpaio came out with some bolt cutters and cut all the chains off. Then he arrested 3 of the "protesters" and the rest immediately scattered and went home.

I wish some other police departments had a few balls like Sheriff Arpaio.

Going at WARP SPEED, Yoda is....

post-8811-Rolling-they-see-me-Hating-the-2gQI.png

The thread premise is yet another example of the reprehensible right, the hate and bigotry common to most Trump supporters, and common to most conservatives in general.

The thread premise is yet another example of the reprehensible right, the hate and bigotry common to most Trump supporters, and common to most conservatives in general.

Quick, Black shyster, ambulance chaser....How quick can you make it to Arizona, some Illegal Mexican needs help!

I think they could clear those protests right up just by bringing a few ICE officers on the scene. All the Mexicans would flea.
Actually, the correct word is flee.

But I have no doubt these filthy liberals and dirty illegal protesters have plenty of flea's living in their clothes and hair.

What do you bet HE gets arrested?

For attempted manslaughter? Normal people would hope so.

Well if those idiots hadn't of been blocking the road, none of this would have happened in the first place. What if someone needed to get to the hospital or something, like medical emergency etc and those idiots are blocking the road.

Forum List

Back