Old man gets tired of domestic terrorist scum in Arizona drives through them

LOL look at the little bitch sp!c at about 20 seconds left on the video she is crying ROFLMAO!

What do you bet HE gets arrested?

For attempted manslaughter? Normal people would hope so.

Well if those idiots hadn't of been blocking the road, none of this would have happened in the first place. What if someone needed to get to the hospital or something, like medical emergency etc and those idiots are blocking the road.

They were all breaking the law and they should have all been arrested.

LOL look at the little bitch sp!c at about 20 seconds left on the video she is crying ROFLMAO!

The thread premise is yet another example of the reprehensible right, the hate and bigotry common to most Trump supporters, and common to most conservatives in general.

How so?

They think they have a right to be complete assholes and if anyone has a problem with it, then they are the problem.

What was the one asshole doing on top of that guys car?

What do you bet HE gets arrested?

For attempted manslaughter? Normal people would hope so.

Well if those idiots hadn't of been blocking the road, none of this would have happened in the first place. What if someone needed to get to the hospital or something, like medical emergency etc and those idiots are blocking the road.

They were all breaking the law and they should have all been arrested.

The video doesn't really give a clear idea of what happened, I have no idea if the guy surged through traffic or just nudged himself through, so I don't have enough information to say one way or another.

However, to want to kill someone because you disagree with their politics and they are blocking the road is crazy, you guys have lost your shit. Yep, standing in the middle of the road is blocking traffic, so is the vehicular homicide you guys are begging for.

The thread premise is yet another example of the reprehensible right, the hate and bigotry common to most Trump supporters, and common to most conservatives in general.

How so?

They think they have a right to be complete assholes and if anyone has a problem with it, then they are the problem.

If someone crawled on top of my car I would get out and start punching him.

How so?

Maybe the car had sunroof open and the idiot was thinking he could get in the car, to maybe punch the driver or something?

How so?

I'm sure they have no problem vandalising someones car.

How so?

Maybe the car had sunroof open and the idiot was thinking he could get in the car, to maybe punch the driver or something?

Cuz, that always happens when the police are around.

How so?

Hey, guess what? Still not just cause for running someone over. Just the same, you're inventing excuses.

How so?

Not in the mob. Driving off with the moron on the outside of your car, like that old man did would be the right thing to do.

Progressives should be pistol whipped in their sleep…

more old white hot cracka anger fantasies

That could be correct, if I was old and white... Lol

Pistol whipping libs is a bad idea.

YOu might damage your gun on their skulls and it might not be in working order when you need it soon after...

Should have driven through at full throttle, running over as many as necessary. When protesters block traffic, they should simply be driven through with dump trucks. Splatter a few dozen and the rest will smarten up.

Forum List

Back