Oldest survivor of Mengele’s Auschwitz experiments calls to ban Hitler fan neo nazi Candace Owens

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
This POS has become a public nuisance.

###

1000004521.jpg

Oldest survivor of Mengele’s Auschwitz experiments calls to ban Candace Owens from Australia.
Owens in early July said on her podcast that experiments performed by Mengele were "bizarre propaganda." She is slated to visit the country on a speaking tour.
By Jerusalem Post Staff.
August 31, 2024.

Annetta Able, known at 100 years old for being the oldest survivor in the world of the experiments conducted by Nazi physician Josef Mengele at Auschwitz, has joined the Anti-Defamation Commission (ADC) on Thursday to urge the Australian government to ban far-right political commentator Candace Owens from visiting the country.

Owens in early July said on her podcast that experiments performed by Mengele were "bizarre propaganda." She is slated to visit the country on a speaking tour.

“As a survivor of Dr. Mengele's inhumane experiments in Auschwitz, I feel compelled to speak out against Candace Owens' planned visit to Australia. Her recent statement dismissing the horrific experiments I endured as 'bizarre propaganda' is not just deeply offensive, it is a dangerous distortion of historical truth that I witnessed with my own eyes," Able said. "I still bear the physical and emotional scars of Mengele's cruelty.

"The pain, fear, and trauma I experienced were very real and to hear someone deny these atrocities is a fresh wound to my heart and an insult to the memory of those who perished. I urge the Australian government to deny Candace Owens a visa.”

Able, who is based in Melbourne, also joined her daughter Daphne in calling for the commentator to not visit Australia. Her daughter said that "Owens' visit will be a betrayal of Holocaust survivors and their legacy of educating future generations about the dangers of antisemitism and racism.

"As the child of a survivor, I inherited the responsibility to keep the memory of the Holocaust alive," she continued. "And I ask the Australian government not to let my mother’s and my aunt’s suffering - and the suffering of millions - be dismissed as 'propaganda' on Australian soil."

Comments by the ADC Chairman
ADC Chairman Dr. Dvir Abramovich said that his "message to Candace Owens is very simple: Stay Out! We don’t want you, your hatred and your antisemitism here. Australia should not put out the welcome mat and provide a platform to a serial bigot, to an individual who has engaged in Holocaust denial.

Abramovich also demanded that Australian Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke not to grant Owens a visa into the country.

"At a time of skyrocketing antisemitism across our nation, the last thing we need is to have this hate-preacher whose presence will only normalize and mainstream antisemitism and Holocaust denial," Abramovich continued. "Words are bullets and they often escalate into real-life violence and when people are told that Jews are bad and evil, they feel emboldened to harass, demean, degrade and carry out attacks against us."

Last edited:
This POS has become a public nuisance.

###

View attachment 1004550

Oldest survivor of Mengele’s Auschwitz experiments calls to ban Candace Owens from Australia.
By Jerusalem Post Staff.
August 31, 2024.

Annetta Able, known at 100 years old for being the oldest survivor in the world of the experiments conducted by Nazi physician Josef Mengele at Auschwitz, has joined the Anti-Defamation Commission (ADC) on Thursday to urge the Australian government to ban far-right political commentator Candace Owens from visiting the country.

“As a survivor of Dr. Mengele's inhumane experiments in Auschwitz, I feel compelled to speak out against Candace Owens' planned visit to Australia. Her recent statement dismissing the horrific experiments I endured as 'bizarre propaganda' is not just deeply offensive, it is a dangerous distortion of historical truth that I witnessed with my own eyes," Able said. "I still bear the physical and emotional scars of Mengele's cruelty.

"The pain, fear, and trauma I experienced were very real and to hear someone deny these atrocities is a fresh wound to my heart and an insult to the memory of those who perished. I urge the Australian government to deny Candace Owens a visa.”

Able, who is based in Melbourne, also joined her daughter Daphne in calling for the commentator to not visit Australia. Her daughter said that "Owens' visit will be a betrayal of Holocaust survivors and their legacy of educating future generations about the dangers of antisemitism and racism.

"As the child of a survivor, I inherited the responsibility to keep the memory of the Holocaust alive," she continued. "And I ask the Australian government not to let my mother’s and my aunt’s suffering - and the suffering of millions - be dismissed as 'propaganda' on Australian soil."

ADC Chairman Dr. Dvir Abramovich said that his "message to Candace Owens is very simple: Stay Out! We don’t want you, your hatred and your antisemitism here. Australia should not put out the welcome mat and provide a platform to a serial bigot, to an individual who has engaged in Holocaust denial.

Abramovich also demanded that Australian Home Affairs Minister Tony Burke not to grant Owens a visa into the country.

"At a time of skyrocketing antisemitism across our nation, the last thing we need is to have this hate-preacher whose presence will only normalize and mainstream antisemitism and Holocaust denial," Abramovich continued. "Words are bullets and they often escalate into real-life violence and when people are told that Jews are bad and evil, they feel emboldened to harass, demean, degrade and carry out attacks against us."
You picked the forum that detects lies and your story set off the massive gongs from the lie detector.

This POS has become a nuisance.
###

By Jerusalem Post Staff.
August 31, 2024.

This is the problem when people lack knowledge. I remember reading a book about WWII while in High School and as much as the process of moving human beings in boxcars full to the brim without water, food and little air, on top of having a fellow inmate convince people to go to "the showers" and then have to clean up the bodies until they basically lost their minds.

None of this impacted me more than the description of the experiments that were conducted in a deliberate and evil manner by well educated men of science. The worst part if that one cant erase the images or the descriptions of the experiments especially when I have a strong memory. Many even conducted on children.

One issue I have been proud of the government in Ontario is the decision to have schools teach about the Holocaust. It may encourage young people to learn about the Second World War and fascism, communism and how the West defeated both enemies. How we need to maintain our Judeo-Christian values so that the words "never again" actually have meaning in action rather than idle slogans.

As the man said, he can never escape that history. Worse, in that there are countless movies and reminders of the entire war. One day all involved as victims or perpetrators will be gone. The facts in history cannot be. The longer times goes on, the more history is clouded.

She doesn't educated herself enough. She relies solely on being a contrarian.

I am a contrarian in life too, but it is insulting to those who suffered and those who died saving those who suffered to deny truth.

There is a reason the American superiors who liberated those in concentration camps made sure to record it all on video. They needed to ensure that the reality of this evil could not be denied as they knew the stories were so horrific and unbelievable that the world wouldnt believe it. The depravity of radical, extremist Darwinists/Atheists as far as I am concerned.

In fact, there were often whispers in Germany, Poland and other places about what was going on in concentration camps but it seemed so evil and unbelievable that regular citizens couldn't wrap their minds around it being true. This may be where people like Candace fall. It seems too evil to be possible.

This is the problem when people lack knowledge. I remember reading a book about WWII while in High School and as much as the process of moving human beings in boxcars full to the brim without water, food and little air, on top of having a fellow inmate convince people to go to "the showers" and then have to clean up the bodies until they basically lost their minds.

None of this impacted me more than the description of the experiments that were conducted in a deliberate and evil manner by well educated men of science. The worst part if that one cant erase the images or the descriptions of the experiments especially when I have a strong memory. Many even conducted on children.

One issue I have been proud of the government in Ontario is the decision to have schools teach about the Holocaust. It may encourage young people to learn about the Second World War and fascism, communism and how the West defeated both enemies. How we need to maintain our Judeo-Christian values so that the words "never again" actually have meaning in action rather than idle slogans.

As the man said, he can never escape that history. Worse, in that there are countless movies and reminders of the entire war. One day all involved as victims or perpetrators will be gone. The facts in history cannot be. The longer times goes on, the more history is clouded.

She doesn't educated herself enough. She relies solely on being a contrarian.

I am a contrarian in life too, but it is insulting to those who suffered and those who died saving those who suffered to deny truth.

There is a reason the American superiors who liberated those in concentration camps made sure to record it all on video. They needed to ensure that the reality of this evil could not be denied as they knew the stories were so horrific and unbelievable that the world wouldnt believe it. The depravity of radical, extremist Darwinists/Atheists as far as I am concerned.

In fact, there were often whispers in Germany, Poland and other places about what was going on in concentration camps but it seemed so evil and unbelievable that regular citizens couldn't wrap their minds around it being true. This may be where people like Candace fall. It seems too evil to be possible.
Suddenly Democrats talk about the Nazis. FDR did not welcome the jews from Germany into the usa. Then Democrats adored this president.

Forum List

Back