Olympic Athlete Leaving Benevolent Iran for Trump-Hitler ‘Merica

Why would anyone leave wonderful Iran to go live under the tyranny of the Trump/Hitler regime?

According to Leftist talking heads, Iran is a wonderful, though misunderstood place, and America is an evil, violent, racist, hateful place.

Iran's Only Female Olympic Medalist Says She Has Defected
You beat me by 4 minutes. lol

What a great story for Iran.BAWWWHAHA........................For 30 yrs our Pussy Presidents let Iran walk all over them.

In 3 months, Trump is causing them to collapse like sand castles.

Any women here want to defect to Iran? We should deport Omar there..

Last edited:
That would be pretty awesome if she did, but I am not seeing where she defected to the United States.

Why would anyone leave wonderful Iran to go live under the tyranny of the Trump/Hitler regime?

According to Leftist talking heads, Iran is a wonderful, though misunderstood place, and America is an evil, violent, racist, hateful place.

She is not leaving Iran for Tramp, does she realize the plane wouldn't of been bombed if not for tramp, he set it in motion.

she is not the first one to leave Iran and not the first one to leave the Gulf States, Ie; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE, I read they are harder on women.

Now they are protesting again, and Tramp is loving it.

Who did you hear say that Iran was wonderful? I think you are lying about hearing that, but that don't make it a good idea to start an unnecessary war with them.

I don't understand....We have a thread about how libs say there are lots of countries better than America....Why not go there?
I'd chip in for the trip. First Class even.

I don't understand....We have a thread about how libs say there are lots of countries better than America....Why not go there?

Who says that?

Who says that?
ACTIONS, SPEAK way LOUDER than WORDS

Who did you hear say that Iran was wonderful? I think you are lying about hearing that, but that don't make it a good idea to start an unnecessary war with them.
You can put the War Drums down now. Iran is collapsing. They shot an outbound plane. Shot a couple fireworks off. Their people are risking a lawnmower over their heads by protesting.

I can only sum trump up like this

Who says that?

Shocking number of young Americans say other countries are better

Good morning Penelope....Glad I could help....

Who says that?

What I've learned from these boards..............The absolute best and/or funniest posts are always ten words or less.............Always!

Who says that?

What I've learned from these boards..............The absolute best and/or funniest posts are always ten words or less.............Always!

Thanks for the tip?

But she is a muslim..and the worst kind, an Iranian muslim.....why would we allow her to come here??
She's in the Netherlands.

Does she have to wear a Burka to compete in martial arts?...If she does, she has to be the best of all time.

Who says that?

Thanks for the tip?

I always laugh when I see posts that are a mile long, especially an OP!

Few people on these boards have an attention span than can read past 40 words....ME especially...lol.

God Dammit.......Sum up what you want to say in 3 F sentences, then link all the afterbirth. Don't give me an encyclopedia.

So annoying is blather, on both sides.

Who says that?

Thanks for the tip?

Few people on these boards have an attention span than can read past 40 words....ME especially...lol.

God Dammit.......Sum up what you want to say in 3 F sentences, then link all the afterbirth. Don't give me an encyclopedia.

Ok, well....Thanks for sharing.

Who says that?

Thanks for the tip?

And I always laugh at folks like you, who willingly admit how ignorant they are b/c they refuse to do any reading. Women's relationship with the fundamentalist Iranian regime and it's ancient culture is complex, too complex to be used in war propaganda.

Persepolis is an autobiographic bande dessinée by Marjane Satrapi that depicts her childhood up to her early adult years in Iran during and after the Islamic Revolution. Persepolis reminds readers of the “precarity of survival” in political and social situations.[1] The title Persepolis is a reference to the ancient capital of the Persian Empire, Persepolis.[2] Originally published in French, the graphic novel has been translated to many other languages, including English, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Swedish, Finnish, Georgian, and others. As of 2018, it has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.[3] Persepolis 1 was written in 2000 and Persepolis 2 was written in 2004.
Persepolis (comics) - Wikipedia

https://rhinehartadvancedenglish.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/1/0/22108252/the-complete-persepolis-by.pdf

Thanks for the tip?

And I always laugh at folks like you, who willingly admit how ignorant they are b/c they refuse to do any reading. Women's relationship with the fundamentalist Iranian regime and it's ancient culture is complex, too complex to be used in war propaganda.

Persepolis is an autobiographic bande dessinée by Marjane Satrapi that depicts her childhood up to her early adult years in Iran during and after the Islamic Revolution. Persepolis reminds readers of the “precarity of survival” in political and social situations.[1] The title Persepolis is a reference to the ancient capital of the Persian Empire, Persepolis.[2] Originally published in French, the graphic novel has been translated to many other languages, including English, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Swedish, Finnish, Georgian, and others. As of 2018, it has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.[3] Persepolis 1 was written in 2000 and Persepolis 2 was written in 2004.

https://rhinehartadvancedenglish.weebly.com/uploads/2/2/1/0/22108252/the-complete-persepolis-by.pdf
You know what? I laugh at people like you. Pal, I've run a medium sized biz for near 40 yrs.I wake up every morning loving what I do. Who's laughing now.

I joined this place for the music board k?. I didn't join for the stimulating cranial massages believe me.

I come here for shits and giggles through the day Not to profess my expertise on Iran 2000 yrs ago.

Also. I'm not a Google University Professor, are as most on these boards

Thanks for the tip?

You know what? I laugh at people like you. Pal, I've run a medium sized biz for near 40 yrs.I wake up every morning loving what I do. Who's laughing now.

I joined this place for the music board k?. I didn't join for the stimulating cranial massages believe me.

I come here for shits and giggles through the day Not to profess my expertise on Iran 2000 yrs ago.

Also. I'm not a Google University Professor, are as most on these boards

. . . then do us all a favor, keep your ignorant ass in the music section, since you clearly don't know shit but what the idiot box and your social media feeds tell you what to think.

53a37677c24d7.jpeg

Forum List

Back