OMG....Trump and Kim alone!!! Let me get this straight!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For those of us with working brain cells, please be worried.....

Donald Trump will hold a one day only event with Kim Un, who's BFF is Dennis Rodman; who took a teen for rippin a poster off the wall of one of his regime hotels to prison and sent him home a vegetable only to die 2 days later. The orange guy, who lies every hour on the hour, imagine just the two of them in a room discussing world issues....now mind you, this is Trump....
who one month into office gave up Israel top secret intelligence to two Russian spys in the fuckin white house....who just a few weeks ago, gave insider trade information via a tweet to a market one hour prior to its opening, this is also the same guy, who went on national tv and admitted to firing a FBI official for probing into his involvement with Russians....and we trust this guy?????????????????

America please be worried, I see Trump giving up everything but Trump towers and Ivanka!!

Donald Trump will hold a one day only event with Kim Un, who's BFF is Dennis Rodman; who took a teen for rippin a poster off the wall of one of his regime hotels to prison and sent him home a vegetable only to die 2 days later. The orange guy, who lies every hour on the hour, imagine just the two of them in a room discussing world issues....now mind you, this is Trump....
who one month into office gave up Israel top secret intelligence to two Russian spys in the fuckin white house....who just a few weeks ago, gave insider trade information via a tweet to a market one hour prior to its opening, this is also the same guy, who went on national tv and admitted to firing a FBI official for probing into his involvement with Russians....and we trust this guy?????????????????

America please be worried, I see Trump giving up everything but Trump towers and Ivanka!!

I'm waiting for what he calls Un. "He's a great leader, one of the best, he knows how to manage people with poison and bullets much like my best buddy and puppet master Putin. But the leaders of Canada, Britain, Germay, and the rest of our allies? Weak dishonest and not invited to the white house when Un, Rodman, and Putin visit."

Walking human excrement is making policy. Benedict Arnold would be proud.

I'm waiting for what he calls Un. "He's a great leader, one of the best, he knows how to manage people with poison and bullets much like my best buddy and puppet master Putin. But the leaders of Canada, Britain, Germay, and the rest of our allies? Weak dishonest and not invited to the white house when Un, Rodman, and Putin visit."

Walking human excrement is making policy. Benedict Arnold would be proud.
When I think of the sheer hell these same exact GOP cowards reigned upon Obama and his administration, how the media tormented Obama's every mistaken words or comments and this mad maniac is consistantly given a pass because he can appoint life long conservative judges....just pains me to no end. By the time Trump gets through fuckin this country and our allies, I pray to God I live long enough to see his supporters get the brunk of his fucked policies

Forum List

Back