on FOX News, Buffalo man William Kless details rescuing people with snowmobile following monster storm

I read about her this morning...probable carbon monoxide poisoning from sleeping in a running car after the tailpipe was obstructed by snow.

I was also thinking about what to do about it. Out here I suspect there are farmers with Snow-Cat like treaded farm equipment...but with snow that deep, with visibility that low, you could run over a car without being able to see it.

Snowmobiles in sub-zero temps are an option...but you are going to be able to go very fast and you're risking frostbite, hypothermia and getting stranded yourself.

I'm not sure there is a good answer.

I saw this a couple days ago. That's a wonderful thing this lady has done. I think there's scripture about this.

Matthew 25:36-40

English Standard Version

36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.’

Forum List

Back