Once again, Christopher Wray, the FBI director is warning of an Attack on the United States like what happened in a Russian Concert Hall.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Planned attacks©Source: via NBC News
The FBI is concerned about a series of planned attacks on U.S. soil that resemble the recent incident at a Russian concert hall.
It wasnt "White Supremacists" that attack Russia that day. Why is Christopher Wray giving such warnings, when it is under Joe Biden's watch? Does Chris Wray want Joe to fail in the upcoming election?

MSN It wasnt "White Supremacists" that attack Russia that day. Why is Christopher Wray giving such warnings, when it is under Joe Biden's watch? Does Chris Wray want Joe to fail in the upcoming election?

Well, Biden says pro-life people are the most radical people in American history. Just more demonizing American by Dems. So maybe we should be in fear of them? No, probably not, as they have perpetrated very little violence since 'Roe'.

MSN It wasnt "White Supremacists" that attack Russia that day. Why is Christopher Wray giving such warnings, when it is under Joe Biden's watch? Does Chris Wray want Joe to fail in the upcoming election?
It's a preemptive strike to make themselves look innocent when they hatch the plot. :iagree:

What we need to do is to continue letting people surge into the country that hate us

Every country that has permitted muslim immigration has paid a terrible price for it and will continue to pay terrible prices for it. At least until they are destroyed.

I'm talking about you liberoidal sub-cretins turning into everything you professed to loathe back in the 1970s.

Y'all are a never-ending source of tragicomedy.
Still no idea what you’re talking about.

What does that have to do with Wray and the FBI

Still no idea what you’re talking about.

What does that have to do with Wray and the FBI
Now you folks are pining for 'the Man'. Peace loving weedheads have become pill popping terrorist lovers. Just another identity crisis in the hypocritical world of liberals.

Now you folks are pining for 'the Man'. Peace loving weedheads have become pill popping terrorist lovers. Just another identity crisis in the hypocritical world of liberals.
What the fuck are you people even TALKING about?

I dunno about any of these warnings being false flags.

Possible. But I deem that unlikely.

But what if some shitbag extremist IslamoNazi group has been plotting such an “event” on American soil?

What is President Potato gonna do about it?

Proactively? Nothing.

Reactively? Probably the same thing.

I dunno about any of these warnings being false flags.

Possible. But I deem that unlikely.

But what if some shitbag extremist IslamoNazi group has been plotting such an “event” on American soil?

What is President Potato gonna do about it?

Proactively? Nothing.

Reactively? Probably the same thing.
Obviously Wray is taking it seriously

Obviously Wray is taking it seriously
I don’t know that it’s “obvious.” But it is possible.

That doesn’t mean that President Potato has the sense to even consider it seriously much less to do fuck all about it.

Do you begin to see the danger in voting for that demented old man?

Forum List

Back