One of 3,348 Women Tell Supreme Court About Harm From Abortion: It’s The ‘Daily Equivalent of 9/11’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
those politicians who supports abortion on demand and think nothing more about it. DON'T CARE what you women will DEAL with afterwards. they have their little slogan: war on women and that gets them votes. by using your dead babies, how disgusting is that?

snip:
By Penny Starr | March 3, 2016 | 3:27 PM EST

starr_photo_abortion.jpg

Nona Ellington, left, and Myra

(CNSNews.com) – One of the 3,348 women who are part of The Justice Foundation’s amicus curiae brief filed with the U.S. Supreme Court in the Whole Women’s Health v. Hellerstedt case compared the harm abortion causes to the trauma following the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, which killed almost 3,000 people.

“Nothing wounds you like being responsible for the death of your child,” Myra Jean Myers said at a press conference on Tuesday at the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C. “Do you realize today and every day is the daily equivalent of 9/11, when across America women and men are deceived and wounded?”

According to the Guttmacher Institute, there were 1.06 million abortions performed in the United States in 2011, which averages to 2,904 abortions every day.

all of it here:
One of 3,348 Women Tell Supreme Court About Harm From Abortion: It’s The ‘Daily Equivalent of 9/11’

those politicians who supports abortion on demand and think nothing more about it. DON'T CARE what you women will DEAL with afterwards. they have their little slogan: war on women and that gets them votes. by using your dead babies, how disgusting is that?

snip:

starr_photo_abortion.jpg

(CNSNews.com) – One of the 3,348 women who are part of The Justice Foundation’s amicus curiae brief filed with the U.S. Supreme Court in the Whole Women’s Health v. Hellerstedt case compared the harm abortion causes to the trauma following the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, which killed almost 3,000 people.

“Nothing wounds you like being responsible for the death of your child,” Myra Jean Myers said at a press conference on Tuesday at the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C. “Do you realize today and every day is the daily equivalent of 9/11, when across America women and men are deceived and wounded?”

According to the Guttmacher Institute, there were 1.06 million abortions performed in the United States in 2011, which averages to 2,904 abortions every day.

all of it here:
So..these women had remorse after THEIR abortions and now what to prevent other women from having the choice they had.......correct?

Lot's of remorse and mental issues with women who have abortions. I'm sure it's difficult living with the fact you murdered your own.

Lot's of remorse and mental issues with women who have abortions. I'm sure it's difficult living with the fact you murdered your own.

thank goodness I didn't listen to PP, I was 16. I wouldn't have my 42 year old son. and then I LEARNED what cause that to happened and took birth control for ever it seems.

Should we give women the choice to run out into traffic and possibly get hit by a bus?

Liberals say that they are compassionate and conservatives are "hard hearted" so why are liberals pro-abortion (mostly) and conservatives pro-life (mostly)?

Because liberals are liars.

The fact is, conservatives are much more generous than liberals in donating money to charity, or their time:

Google

snip:

starr_photo_abortion.jpg

all of it here:
A majority of women later realize they murdered their child and suffer depression. It's why the left oppose informing women of all of the details of the procedure.

I imagine there is ALOT of heartache knowing you just killed your child. That's why I think women should know ALL of their options and actually have time to consider their decision. Like SIL said, it is killing your own. Most wild animals don't even do that..

Should we give women the choice to run out into traffic and possibly get hit by a bus?

Hmmm women have that choice right now.

You would pass a law that would mandate fences on every side walk in order to prevent the possibility of a woman running into traffic- and the possibility of being hit by a bus.

I imagine there is ALOT of heartache knowing you just killed your child. That's why I think women should know ALL of their options and actually have time to consider their decision. Like SIL said, it is killing your own. Most wild animals don't even do that..

Except that we don't all agree that it is killing your own child. You presume that every woman who has an abortion agrees with you.

Of course women should know all of their options- not just the options imposed upon them by male legislators.

You would pass a law that would mandate fences on every side walk in order to prevent the possibility of a woman running into traffic- and the possibility of being hit by a bus.
Uh, no they don't. They will get arrested for it.

snip:

starr_photo_abortion.jpg

all of it here:
A majority of women later realize they murdered their child and suffer depression. It's why the left oppose informing women of all of the details of the procedure.

Actually the majority of women who have an abortion do not suffer depression.

But a study out this month finds that 80% of women were not depressed after having an abortion. In fact, the rate of depression in the postabortion group was equal to the rate of depression in the general population. As for post-traumatic stress symptoms, the rate was 1% in the postabortion group compared with an estimated 11% in women of the same age in the general population.

"Most women were satisfied with their decision, believed they had benefited more than had been harmed by their abortion, and would have the abortion again," writes study author Brenda Major, PhD. "These findings refute claims that women typically regret an abortion." Major is a professor of psychology at the University of California in Santa Barbara.

For the study, published in the August issue of Archives of General Psychiatry, Major and colleagues interviewed 882 women undergoing abortion. The interviews were conducted prior to abortion, immediately after the procedure, and, for 442 women, again two years later.

You apparently don't live in a city.

Except that we don't all agree that it is killing your own child. You presume that every woman who has an abortion agrees with you.

Of course women should know all of their options- not just the options imposed upon them by male legislators.
Strawman. No one ever said every woman. We all know there is some woman out there who gets a thrill out it.

Its killing your child. Anything else is delusion. I am pro-choice but why lie about it? That isn't going to help your case.
Legislators don't fuckin know what the women should know about. Federal legislators should keep their noses where they belong.
No, I don't presume anything. I just think women should know their options. That's it.

snip:

starr_photo_abortion.jpg

all of it here:

Actually the majority of women who have an abortion do not suffer depression.

But a study out this month finds that 80% of women were not depressed after having an abortion. In fact, the rate of depression in the postabortion group was equal to the rate of depression in the general population. As for post-traumatic stress symptoms, the rate was 1% in the postabortion group compared with an estimated 11% in women of the same age in the general population.

"Most women were satisfied with their decision, believed they had benefited more than had been harmed by their abortion, and would have the abortion again," writes study author Brenda Major, PhD. "These findings refute claims that women typically regret an abortion." Major is a professor of psychology at the University of California in Santa Barbara.

For the study, published in the August issue of Archives of General Psychiatry, Major and colleagues interviewed 882 women undergoing abortion. The interviews were conducted prior to abortion, immediately after the procedure, and, for 442 women, again two years later.
Recent Studies Confirm Women Face Depression After Abortion, Other Problems

http://afterabortion.org/2002/abortion-clinical-depression-linked-in-major-study/

Home Page - Abortion Changes You

Liberals say that they are compassionate and conservatives are "hard hearted" so why are liberals pro-abortion (mostly) and conservatives pro-life (mostly)?

Which liberals are 'pro-abortion'? That is like saying conservatives are anti-women (mostly). I am pro-choice-
I believe that the woman should make that choice-
you think that big government should make that choice.

If there was not another abortion(due to lack of requests for one) or another unwanted pregnancy starting tomorrow- I- and every pro-choice person would celebrate that event.

You apparently don't live in a city.
It's against the law.

Which liberals are 'pro-abortion'? That is like saying conservatives are anti-women (mostly). I am pro-choice-
I believe that the woman should make that choice-
you think that big government should make that choice.

If there was not another abortion(due to lack of requests for one) or another unwanted pregnancy starting tomorrow- I- and every pro-choice person would celebrate that event.
Did she decide?
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back