Liberals, Just Admit It: Many of You Wish the Leftist Gunman Who Fired at Trump Had Not Missed. Just Admit It.

This is my original work, all are free to use it elsewhere.

Democrats / Leftists in their own actions and words

• Kathy Griffin with Trump’s bloody head
  • Snoop Dog shoots Trump in video
  • When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? – Johnny Depp
  • I would beat the hell out of Trump if in high school – Joe Biden
  • We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye. – Joe Biden less than a week before the assassination attempt
  • They’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them. – Maxine Waters
  • I threaten Trump supporters all the time – Maxine Waters
  • I will got and take Trump out tonight – Maxine Waters
  • It’s our patriotic duty to eliminate an existential threat to the nation. – Ajama Baraka
  • We should fight Trump in the streets – Congressman Joaquin Castro
  • You have to punch Trump in the face – Senator Jon Tester
  • I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House – Madonna
  • I’d like to punch him (Trump) in the face – Robert Dinero
  • People need to start taking to the streets, this is a dictator – Donny Deutsch
  • Trump and supporters are enemies of the state – Nancy Pelosi
  • Our enemies to our voting system and constitution are at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue – Nancy Pelosi
  • Where is John Wilks Booth when you need him – Carole Cooke
  • Show me where protestors are supposed to be polite and peaceful – Chris Cuomo
  • When they go low, we kick them – Eric Holder
  • There still going to have to go out an put a bullet in Donald Trump and that’s a fact – Rick Wilson
  • The biggest threat to this country is radicalized White Men… to the right – Don Lemon
  • I thought he should have punched him (Trump) in the face – Nicolle Wallace
  • He got off the escalator and called Mexicans rapists and murderers – Nicole Wallace
  • A person in a crowd cheering for and supporting a traitor to this country caught a stray? I’m so sad, please. – Destiny
  • Trump’s character is stabbed to death in the play – Shakespeare in the Park
  • I don’t condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don’t miss next time ooops that wasn’t me talking – Jacqueline Marsaw Field Director for Congressman Bennie Thompson – He’s the same Congressman that tried to defund Trump’s Secret Service detail
  • What a glorious day this could have been – Dr. Karen Pinder (hours after assassination attempt)
University of Chicago has conducted several polls on political violence. 10 percent of respondents said the use of force was "justified to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.

Democrats / The Left have tried to bankrupt Trump, use bogus impeachments to take him out of office, keep him off ballots, imprison his allies, imprison him, and to no one surprise, now they have tried to assassinate him.
Wow, 10 WHOLE PERCENT?!?!

Well then, let's draw conclusions about 100% of liberals.

If we want to be complete fking morons.

He was a registered Republican who describe himself as an “antifascist”. He is on video freaking out like a girly-man about Trump.

Whatever his political are, he had a fatal case of TDS.
He changed parties so he could vote for Haley . It happens often but lib loons reject that reality

Hello dummy... are you making the false assumption that they only interviewed Liberals? 10% which likely means 1/3 of all Liberals. That's nuts.

See my thumb?
Did you just make the hilariously stupid implication that a sig ificant portion of the following were not liberals?

"University of Chicago has conducted several polls on political violence. 10 percent of respondents said the use of force was "justified to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president."

Yep, you sure did. Which is hilariously stupid, since it diminishes your own shitty point.

Wrong again.

Haha, you guys are just so easily fooled.
Is this not him?
A1A6C52D-F72B-43A3-9C89-73ACAE671C57.jpeg

It seems obvious from the liberal reactions in social media, including in this forum, that many liberals deep-down really wish that the leftist gunman who fired at Trump had not missed. Most of the time, in the same breath where liberals voice an obligatory, measured condemnation of violence, they immediately turn around and say, or clearly imply, that Trump had it coming.

They ignore Trump's many, repeated unequivocal condemnations of violence and focus on a handful of cases of overheated rhetoric in order to falsely accuse Trump of encouraging violence. One can make the same case against many Democrats who have made intemperate comments that clearly seemed to endorse violence against Trump and other Republicans.
Well that is what you believe...

Lets just explain a few things to you...

If Trump was killed, Nikki Haley would be the GOP nominee and she is far stronger in a general election than Trump.
So by killing Trump you are actually making it more likely that GOP would win rather than Trump.

Also, if he was killed the fucker would become a martyr.. That is the last thing we want... He couldn't be convicted in court and goto jail like the criminal he is...

The last thing a democrat wants is an idiot taking potshots at Trump...

It wasn't a false flag or any of that shit either... The guy was a pretty lousy shot by the looks of it and Trump is lucky about that, he was too close and there is a definite need for a review of his security..

When you can’t win then cheat
When that does not work then try to prevent participation
When that fails then kill him

The three step liberal playbook
That's what republicans tried doing after the 2020 election.

He was a registered Republican who describe himself as an “antifascist”. He is on video freaking out like a girly-man about Trump.

Whatever his political are, he had a fatal case of TDS.
So are you saying that Republicans have to be pro facists... Now that makes sense..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is my original work, all are free to use it elsewhere.

Democrats / Leftists in their own actions and words

• Kathy Griffin with Trump’s bloody head
  • Snoop Dog shoots Trump in video
  • When was the last time an actor assassinated a president? – Johnny Depp
  • I would beat the hell out of Trump if in high school – Joe Biden
  • We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye. – Joe Biden less than a week before the assassination attempt
  • They’re not going to be able to go to a restaurant, they’re not going to be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store, the people are going to turn on them, they're going to protest, they’re going to absolutely harass them. – Maxine Waters
  • I threaten Trump supporters all the time – Maxine Waters
  • I will got and take Trump out tonight – Maxine Waters
  • It’s our patriotic duty to eliminate an existential threat to the nation. – Ajama Baraka
  • We should fight Trump in the streets – Congressman Joaquin Castro
  • You have to punch Trump in the face – Senator Jon Tester
  • I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House – Madonna
  • I’d like to punch him (Trump) in the face – Robert Dinero
  • People need to start taking to the streets, this is a dictator – Donny Deutsch
  • Trump and supporters are enemies of the state – Nancy Pelosi
  • Our enemies to our voting system and constitution are at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue – Nancy Pelosi
  • Where is John Wilks Booth when you need him – Carole Cooke
  • Show me where protestors are supposed to be polite and peaceful – Chris Cuomo
  • When they go low, we kick them – Eric Holder
  • There still going to have to go out an put a bullet in Donald Trump and that’s a fact – Rick Wilson
  • The biggest threat to this country is radicalized White Men… to the right – Don Lemon
  • I thought he should have punched him (Trump) in the face – Nicolle Wallace
  • He got off the escalator and called Mexicans rapists and murderers – Nicole Wallace
  • A person in a crowd cheering for and supporting a traitor to this country caught a stray? I’m so sad, please. – Destiny
  • Trump’s character is stabbed to death in the play – Shakespeare in the Park
  • I don’t condone violence but please get you some shooting lessons so you don’t miss next time ooops that wasn’t me talking – Jacqueline Marsaw Field Director for Congressman Bennie Thompson – He’s the same Congressman that tried to defund Trump’s Secret Service detail
  • What a glorious day this could have been – Dr. Karen Pinder (hours after assassination attempt)
University of Chicago has conducted several polls on political violence. 10 percent of respondents said the use of force was "justified to prevent Donald Trump from becoming president.

Democrats / The Left have tried to bankrupt Trump, use bogus impeachments to take him out of office, keep him off ballots, imprison his allies, imprison him, and to no one surprise, now they have tried to assassinate him.
Everything you say that has been done to trump is because of what TRUMP has done. Trump has calledfor violence all the time. So he got violence.

Forum List

Back