One-party rule is OVER......

The spinning by Trump cult members has started after last night's much-needed voters' corrections.

Sure, the Senate remained pretty much like Trump supporters wanted for it to remain and, of course, Trump will claim that it was all his doing.....BUT, the smack-down in the House democrat majority will be a painful reality-check for the orange charlatan.

With the clown, Devin Nunes out of power as Trump's lap dog and a pending Mueller report (which now CANNOT be stifled,) tough days will forthcoming for this scourge in the oval office.

I am hoping that impeachment talk will be stifled; after all what better way to thoroughly change the needed makeup of the GOP can there be than having Trump as the constant wrecking ball?
One-party rule is OVER......
give me a break nat.....you dont seem to have a problem with that if your pathetic party was in charge....why is that?....

The spinning by Trump cult members has started after last night's much-needed voters' corrections.

Sure, the Senate remained pretty much like Trump supporters wanted for it to remain and, of course, Trump will claim that it was all his doing.....BUT, the smack-down in the House democrat majority will be a painful reality-check for the orange charlatan.

With the clown, Devin Nunes out of power as Trump's lap dog and a pending Mueller report (which now CANNOT be stifled,) tough days will forthcoming for this scourge in the oval office.

I am hoping that impeachment talk will be stifled; after all what better way to thoroughly change the needed makeup of the GOP can there be than having Trump as the constant wrecking ball?

enjoy it.

in 2 years, it could flip again
as soon as they fuck up,and they will....the pendulum will go the other way...

give me a break nat.....you dont seem to have a problem with that if your pathetic party was in charge....why is that?....

Actually I LIKED what the republican party used to stand for and complimented democrats' policies (or mitigated their excesses.)

WE NO LONGER HAVE A GOP......WE NOW HAVE A FUCKED UP TRUMPIST PARTY with a cult following.

The Republican rule change of 2015 to allow subpoenas with out consulting the minority party, wonder how this will play out now? two wrongs don't make a right, lets hope we see Dems use some fair play in the house.
Not gonna happen.

Actually I LIKED what the republican party used to stand for and complimented democrats' policies (or mitigated their excesses.)

WE NO LONGER HAVE A GOP......WE NOW HAVE A FUCKED UP TRUMPIST PARTY with a cult following.

Right, because you just adored
Bush,
his daddy,
Reagan,
Ford,
Nixon,
etc

we no longer have a democrat party either....just a bunch of far lefties who are like a cult themselves.....and you did not answer my question....

The republicans may have the majority in the senate but they don't have control of legislation in the senate.

Thanks to the republicans instituting the non stop filibuster on every piece of legislation when the democrats had the majority in the Obama years, that non stop filibuster will be used by the democrats.

Which will in reality put the democrats in control of all legislation in the Senate. With the exception of the one time allowed use of reconciliation, all legislation will have to have 60 votes and the republicans don't have those votes. The democrats will control all legislation in both chambers of congress for the next two years.

I sure hope they don't impeach trump. I want proper constitutionally required checks and balances on this out of control disaster of a president. I want the truth of what happened in 2016 to be revealed to the nation. When the truth is revealed, I believe trump will be voted out of office in 2020.

Do it the proper democratic way. The people need to throw his ugly fat butt out of office. Besides, you're right. The best thing for democrats is for trump to stay in office for the next 2 years, he's his own worst enemy.

The next two years are going to be very interesting.

The republicans may have the majority in the senate but they don't have control of legislation in the senate.

did Harry Reid, when he left hundreds of pieces of legislation from the House sitting on his desk?

Reid refused to bring any House bill to the floor, he buried it, the Republicans can do the same if they want. However the Senate can now approve all sorts of judges and there is little the Democrats can do. The Judicial branch could be tied up with conservatives for many many years.

Forum List

Back