One State solution

Victory67

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
The two state solution is dead. The settlements in "East Jerusalem" and the West Bank make it so.

So they should start negotiating one state, from the sea to the river. A full democracy.

With cultural autonomy for Jews and Arabs. Sort of like the situation in Bosnia.

All peoples will be able to live anywhere from the river to the sea. But Palestinian refugees will only be able to live east of the Green Line.

The two state solution is dead. The settlements in "East Jerusalem" and the West Bank make it so.

So they should start negotiating one state, from the sea to the river. A full democracy.

With cultural autonomy for Jews and Arabs. Sort of like the situation in Bosnia.

All peoples will be able to live anywhere from the river to the sea. But Palestinian refugees will only be able to live east of the Green Line.

Creation of Bosnian Muslim State Led to Ethnic Cleansing of 440,000 Catholics | FrontPage Magazine

Nah. The Arabs, being culturally stuck in the 8th century, will just out-populate the Jews and within a generation will control all government, from the national to the local.

Can't work.

Maybe the Brits would be willing to come back and run the place again as a de-militarized "protectorate."

Creation of Bosnian Muslim State Led to Ethnic Cleansing of 440,000 Catholics | FrontPage Magazine

so what's your solution?

Give the Palestinians their own state, and those Jews who choose to stay can become citizens of that state. There is no reason for the new state to be Jew free since Israel is certainly not Arab free. I realize that there are those who are salivating over a one-state solution because they feel that eventually the Arabs will take over.

• Banned
Give the Palestinians their own state, and those Jews who choose to stay can become citizens of that state. There is no reason for the new state to be Jew free since Israel is certainly not Arab free. I realize that there are those who are salivating over a one-state solution because they feel that eventually the Arabs will take over.

The Palestinians won't agree to a Swiss-Cheese state that doesn't give them access to Jerusalem, and surrounds them with settlements that cannot be accessed.

Better to just make the place one big state with autonomy for each community.

The Palestinians won't agree to a Swiss-Cheese state that doesn't give them access to Jerusalem, and surrounds them with settlements that cannot be accessed.

Of course you would like to see a one-state solution so that eventually the Palestinians can take over and the Jews will become their dhimmis. Why not try a two-state solution with Jewish citizens in the new state to begin with; and if that doesn't work out with the Jews still there, have the Jews in the settlements move to Israel proper and have an equal number of Arabs move to this glorious new state where they can move into the basically new homes of the Jews who have departed. After all, Hawaii and Alaska are part of the U.S. and the citizens there are not whining about getting to the mainland.

• Banned
Of course you would like to see a one-state solution so that eventually the Palestinians can take over and the Jews will become their dhimmis. Why not try a two-state solution with Jewish citizens in the new state to begin with; and if that doesn't work out with the Jews still there, have the Jews in the settlements move to Israel proper and have an equal number of Arabs move to this glorious new state where they can move into the basically new homes of the Jews who have departed. After all, Hawaii and Alaska are part of the U.S. and the citizens there are not whining about getting to the mainland.

I'm not the one that has to accept anything. Its the Palestinians that must accept it.

And they won't accept a swiss-cheese state, with no foot in East Jerusalem, and settlement blocks slicing up their state, and no right of return for even 100,000 refugees.

Eventually the Palestinians will just throw up their hands, dismantle the Palestine Authority, tare up the Oslo Accords, and demand the return of full Israel control.

why would anyone be stupid enough to do that?

except for a terrorist supporter, of course.

I'm not the one that has to accept anything. Its the Palestinians that must accept it.

And they won't accept a swiss-cheese state, with no foot in East Jerusalem, and settlement blocks slicing up their state, and no right of return for even 100,000 refugees.

Eventually the Palestinians will just throw up their hands, dismantle the Palestine Authority, tare up the Oslo Accords, and demand the return of full Israel control.

My goodness, I think Mr. Tinmore has gotten himself an assistant here who is giving him a well-deserved rest from being on duty all day. Looks like Victory is the one who is on duty during the entire day. Well, let the Palestinians throw up their hands and we will see what happens. I doubt very much if Israel is goingv to hand over all of Israel for the Arabs to control. Hmm, every time someone brings up these refugees, it reminds me of the millions of displaced people after World War II who had to move thousands of miles from their original homes and learn a new language and a new culture. Such a shame that the Arabs countries couldn't have taken these Arab refugees in instead of keeping them in camps, but then they couldn't use these refugees as a thorn in Israel's side. Meanwhile, of course, we have seen millons of Muslims flooding into Europe and the Western Hemisphere, and they don't seem to have a problem leaving their home countries.

I think they should divide Israel into Three Nations, each Nation with four separate states. One Islamic Nation, One Jewish Nation, One Christian Nation. That is the only fair solution. Further to be free each Nation must have a state for jews, a state for christians, and a state for moslems, as well as a mixed people state. There should also be a district, like the District of Columbia in the USA.

The only problem I see is that Israel is no bigger than some counties in the USA.

You people have zero concept how small Israel really is. Its foolish to suggest dividing something small, literally making one state a Welfare State of the World, we are spending our tax money to give Moslems another country in the Middle East? foolishness with a lack of perspective

Nah. The Arabs, being culturally stuck in the 8th century, will just out-populate the Jews and within a generation will control all government, from the national to the local.

Can't work.

Maybe the Brits would be willing to come back and run the place again as a de-militarized "protectorate."

Simple answer to that enforced sterilisation of both parents after 2 children, reversible in the case of death of a child under 18

Cant see why not as Jerusalem is not mentioned in the Koran, and it was an Islamic con trick that made Jerusalem a holy place. No One knows were " over their " is in regards to the lost mosque.

Told you if the Palestinians can prove title to the land and are prepared to give up all terrorism and belligerence then they can move in today.

so what is your suggestion?

The original plan as agreed at the San Remo Conference giving Israel the land detaild in this map

1922 - Final territory assigned to the Jewish National Home
1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

so what is your suggestion?

The original plan as agreed at the San Remo Conference giving Israel the land detaild in this map

1922 - Final territory assigned to the Jewish National Home
1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

what is the Jewish National Home going to do with 5+ million non-Jews?

ship them in boxcars to the Ost?

My goodness, I think Mr. Tinmore has gotten himself an assistant here who is giving him a well-deserved rest from being on duty all day. Looks like Victory is the one who is on duty during the entire day. Well, let the Palestinians throw up their hands and we will see what happens. I doubt very much if Israel is goingv to hand over all of Israel for the Arabs to control. Hmm, every time someone brings up these refugees, it reminds me of the millions of displaced people after World War II who had to move thousands of miles from their original homes and learn a new language and a new culture. Such a shame that the Arabs countries couldn't have taken these Arab refugees in instead of keeping them in camps, but then they couldn't use these refugees as a thorn in Israel's side. Meanwhile, of course, we have seen millons of Muslims flooding into Europe and the Western Hemisphere, and they don't seem to have a problem leaving their home countries.

Another stupid solution from the Pro Palestinian. It's all about making the Jews a minority in their own Homeland living under the Arab majority. What's this about refugees not living " East of the Green Line?" What does that mean? Is that a Democracy? I guess if you're a Palestinian it is :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back