One way for Trump to stem the increasing criticisms and possible scandals

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is one sure way for Trump to make the bad press, disarray, ineptitude of his staff, broken promises, etc. ALL go away.....and it isn't pretty.

Taking a clue from Cheney's advice to GWB in 2003, the best way to maintain power in the midst of growing dissent from all sides, is TO START A WAR.

Nothing solidifies support and quite the criticism than placing our country into a conflict. When the body bags begin to come home at Dover or other bases, dissent is quickly stifled as unpatriotic, broken promises are forgotten, and the country is asked to "unify" behind its "leader.

Heaven knows I hope I am wrong, but as the fires inside the West Wing intensifies, the option of a war is always seriously contemplated.

• Banned
The remaining question would then be: Will it be Syria, Yemen, or the 2 biggies, N. Korea or Iran???

It worked for Thatcher in the 80s.

I would suggest Iceland as a target. It would be over in half an hour and provide a strategic base for US missiles going forward.

Trump could enter Reykjavik on a chariot drawn by 4 white horses or possibly the defeated Icelandic cabinet.

Tremendous.

It would make great tv.

• Banned

I would suggest Iceland as a target. It would be over in half an hour and provide a strategic base for US missiles going forward.

Trump could enter Reykjavik on a chariot drawn by 4 white horses or possibly the defeated Icelandic cabinet.

Tremendous.

It would make great tv.

Trump's declaration of war would probably be through one of his tweets.....

Tremendous.

It would make great tv.

Trump's declaration of war would probably be through one of his tweets.....
Or maybe 8 o clock on saturday night with live feeds from the front line and Toby Keith on hand to sing the anthem. #maga

There is one sure way for Trump to make the bad press, disarray, ineptitude of his staff, broken promises, etc. ALL go away.....and it isn't pretty.

Taking a clue from Cheney's advice to GWB in 2003, the best way to maintain power in the midst of growing dissent from all sides, is TO START A WAR.

Nothing solidifies support and quite the criticism than placing our country into a conflict. When the body bags begin to come home at Dover or other bases, dissent is quickly stifled as unpatriotic, broken promises are forgotten, and the country is asked to "unify" behind its "leader.

Heaven knows I hope I am wrong, but as the fires inside the West Wing intensifies, the option of a war is always seriously contemplated.

Lol, Nat, you're being more of an asshole than usual.

Why would you suggest something like this?

Actually, after all of your retarded postings for the last month I'm going to agree with you. A war would be good. Let's take out all of the Trump protesters and pussy marchers and democrats. I'm good with that.

Actually, after all of your retarded postings for the last month I'm going to agree with you. A war would be good. Let's take out all of the Trump protesters and pussy marchers and democrats. I'm good with that.

Yes, I know that Trump has allowed mentally deficient and insane people (like you) to purchase guns......So,go for it......LOL

Forum List

Back