Oooooh my gawd, look who wants to use the constitution now !!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
A recently enacted law in Kansas intended to block enforcement of federal gun regulations is unconstitutional, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder wrote in a letter released on Thursday.
The law, which seeks to keep guns or ammunition from being subject to any federal regulation - as long they are kept in Kansas - directly conflicts with federal law, Holder wrote in the April 26 letter to Kansas Governor Sam Brownback.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Holder: Kansas Gun Law Is Unconstitutional

can anyone with an eye on the "news" and past events since January 20, 2009AD believe the above ? Holder is one of the biggest lying hypocrite SOB's in this regime !! i am guessing he views the "Fast and Furious" scheme he and his master implemented IS Constitutional ??

A recently enacted law in Kansas intended to block enforcement of federal gun regulations is unconstitutional, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder wrote in a letter released on Thursday.
The law, which seeks to keep guns or ammunition from being subject to any federal regulation - as long they are kept in Kansas - directly conflicts with federal law, Holder wrote in the April 26 letter to Kansas Governor Sam Brownback.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Holder: Kansas Gun Law Is Unconstitutional

can anyone with an eye on the "news" and past events since January 20, 2009AD believe the above ? Holder is one of the biggest lying hypocrite SOB's in this regime !! i am guessing he views the "Fast and Furious" scheme he and his master implemented IS Constitutional ??

What have the administration done that's unconstitutional?

you are joking, right ??

Two points.

Holder is right.

And you don't seem to understand the "Fast and Furious" "scheme", which was investigated to death, by Darrell Holder..a real live criminal that once got into trouble for having an unregistered weapon. With the exception of breaking records in terms of the number of times an AG was called to testify and spending lots of taxpayer money and congressional time..it accomplished absolutely nothing.

Two points.

Holder is right.

And you don't seem to understand the "Fast and Furious" "scheme", which was investigated to death, by Darrell Holder...
Which would be on a par with John Mitchell and Gordon Liddy "investigating to death" Watergate and completely exonerating Nixon.

Fucking hacks have no sense of shame or embarrassment.

Fand F was dropped like a red hot rock by the right the second the countrys attention was on it.

The lies of the right were made fully clear.

now they pretend they were not cuaght red handed in lies ABOUT IT

Uh oh, there went the grammatical neighborhood.

you are joking, right ??

Well..you should cite what part of the Constitution that you feel that the administration is in violation of..

That generally helps.

Fand F was dropped like a red hot rock by the right the second the countrys attention was on it.

What lies?

-That the administration introduced any new guns to the program.
-That the guns were responsible for the death of the border agent.
-That this was a completely new program that was introduced by this administration.
-That the President was aware of the program.

What they dug up, was "Wide Receiver" (The Bush program which DID introduce new weapons with tracking devices) LITE. The agents did nothing but observe illegal sales and try to get them to court. Except the courts refused to move forward with any case.

This has nothing to do with fast and furious. The Court recently, 2010, incorporated the Second Amendment.

why did the republican party drop this issue right in the middle of all the national attention on it?

becuase their LIES about the issue were leading the whole story

Two points.

Holder is right.

And you don't seem to understand the "Fast and Furious" "scheme", which was investigated to death, by Darrell Holder...
Which would be on a par with John Mitchell and Gordon Liddy "investigating to death" Watergate and completely exonerating Nixon.

Fucking hacks have no sense of shame or embarrassment.

:lol:

History revision 101.

You fucking hacks have no sense of shame or embarrassment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_White_House_tapes

obama intends that more illegals kill even more Americans. To his credit, he was successful in getting not only mexicans, but Chechen terrorists illegally into the country.

Oooooh my gawd, look who wants to violate the constitution now !!

I thought that some of the key documents and emails requested by Congressman Issa's congressional committee was deemed "executive priviledge" by the Obama Administration. I remember hearing on CNN no less that the act would effective QUASH any further investigation by the Congress until that list of over 10,000 specific documents were released. Yes, they could file a lawsuit in Federal court to overturn the designation of the documents being "executive priviledge", but that it would take years.

I have to honestly admit that I have not heard whether the committee filed the federal lawsuit or not. But I doubt it.

Eric Holder's handling of the New Black Panther party's attempt at intimidation was disgusting. His handling of the Gibson guitar fiasco was even more so. And then, the introduction of a federal magistrate into the Boston Bombing incident at the time that it occurred was just incompetence at it's highest level. And let's not forget his waste of several million dollars trying to bring KLM to trial in New York. His opinion that battlefield combatants should be mirandized? Laughable at best. Tragic and treason at worst. His opinion that American citizens on American soil could be 'sanitized' by drones, was immediately walked back when called on it. And when called out? Why it's because he's a black man of course. Not the fact that he recommended and 'walked' the Mark Rich pardon through the last days of the Clinton presidency or any other of his ridiculous acts.

Mr. Holder is an embarrassment at the very least. I personally believe that the man should be first fired and then tried for his actions.

What lies?

-That the administration introduced any new guns to the program.
-That the guns were responsible for the death of the border agent.
-That this was a completely new program that was introduced by this administration.
-That the President was aware of the program.

What they dug up, was "Wide Receiver" (The Bush program which DID introduce new weapons with tracking devices) LITE. The agents did nothing but observe illegal sales and try to get them to court. Except the courts refused to move forward with any case.

Not this again, Wider reciever ended under Bush, F and F was all Obama.

PolitiFact Florida | Barack Obama said 'Fast and Furious' began under the Bush administration

A day before Obama’s Univision interview, the U.S. Department of Justice’s Inspector General released a 512- page report about Fast and Furious. "Our review of Operation Fast and Furious and related matters revealed a series of misguided strategies, tactics, errors in judgment and management failures," the report noted. The report also clearly shows that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, dating its inception to October 2009. (Obama took office in January 2009.) This directly contradicts Obama’s claim. There is one mitigating factor, however: A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver

obama intends that more illegals kill even more Americans. To his credit, he was successful in getting not only mexicans, but Chechen terrorists illegally into the country.

the boston bombers came in under Bush you idiot

Forum List

Back