Oooooh my gawd, look who wants to use the constitution now !!

A recently enacted law in Kansas intended to block enforcement of federal gun regulations is unconstitutional, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder wrote in a letter released on Thursday.
The law, which seeks to keep guns or ammunition from being subject to any federal regulation - as long they are kept in Kansas - directly conflicts with federal law, Holder wrote in the April 26 letter to Kansas Governor Sam Brownback.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Holder: Kansas Gun Law Is Unconstitutional

can anyone with an eye on the "news" and past events since January 20, 2009AD believe the above ? Holder is one of the biggest lying hypocrite SOB's in this regime !! i am guessing he views the "Fast and Furious" scheme he and his master implemented IS Constitutional ??

What have the administration done that's unconstitutional?

The list has been posted numerous times. Making recess appointments when Congress isn't in recess is one.

can anyone with an eye on the "news" and past events since January 20, 2009AD believe the above ? Holder is one of the biggest lying hypocrite SOB's in this regime !! i am guessing he views the "Fast and Furious" scheme he and his master implemented IS Constitutional ??

you are joking, right ??

No, please name something that the administration has done that has been judged by the Supreme Court to be unconstitutional.

Uh oh, there went the grammatical neighborhood.

Fair enough...I used 'administration' as a plural...maybe an arguable point but, you might be a English teacher so I'll accept your ruling.

What lies?

-That the administration introduced any new guns to the program.
-That the guns were responsible for the death of the border agent.
-That this was a completely new program that was introduced by this administration.
-That the President was aware of the program.

What they dug up, was "Wide Receiver" (The Bush program which DID introduce new weapons with tracking devices) LITE. The agents did nothing but observe illegal sales and try to get them to court. Except the courts refused to move forward with any case.

Not this again, Wider reciever ended under Bush, F and F was all Obama.

PolitiFact Florida | Barack Obama said 'Fast and Furious' began under the Bush administration

A day before Obama’s Univision interview, the U.S. Department of Justice’s Inspector General released a 512- page report about Fast and Furious. "Our review of Operation Fast and Furious and related matters revealed a series of misguided strategies, tactics, errors in judgment and management failures," the report noted. The report also clearly shows that Fast and Furious began under the Obama administration, dating its inception to October 2009. (Obama took office in January 2009.) This directly contradicts Obama’s claim. There is one mitigating factor, however: A program similar to Fast and Furious did go forward under the Bush administration in 2006 and 2007. That program, called Operation Wide Receiver

Not "what again"? Of course Issa's dog and pony show "contradicts" the notion that Fast and Furious isn't any thing new. You notice that Issa's dog and pony show accomplished nothing more then to give you folks talking points.

Fast and Furious introduced no new weapons. The agents just watched illegal sales. Courts refused to prosecute. If anything, what Issa's dog and pony show may have proved, is that, if anything, Wide Receiver may have introduced the weapons that killed the border agent.

Where's your hate now?

you are joking, right ??

Well..you should cite what part of the Constitution that you feel that the administration is in violation of..

That generally helps.

i do not feeeeel.., I BELIEVE !!

and i BELIEVE, ObamaLamaDingDong’s constitutional violations of the requirement that every American purchase health insurance, on penalty of civil fine.

here is another.., Late last year, the FDA issued regulations requiring cigarette manufacturers to display graphic warnings on all packs of cigarettes that must cover at least 50% of the packaging and graphically portray tobacco-related illnesses. These warnings violate the First Amendment because the government is compelling the cigarette manufacturers to discourage their customers from buying their lawful products.

there are many more but i have no time to re-educate a whole new generation, so consider this a starter kit for searching for the truth and your continuing education. :up:

then why didnt you win the election?

in 2008AD george "Commie" soros bought the election for the mulatto

2012AD election was won by buying the company who counted the vote recall this; "it's not the votes that counts.., it's who counts the votes"
i heard that once.., now where and who said it............?

The list has been posted numerous times. Making recess appointments when Congress isn't in recess is one.

That is not settled law.

Nutballs got Obamacare by forcing one of their own, a nutball judge, to choose between America and corporate profits. We know how that ended.

Now nutballs have forced the supremes to either end the power to make recess appointments or accept them. No one believes the senate was in session, so once again nutballs whose careers were built whining against legislating from the bench have the supremes in position to... <drumroll goes here>... legislate from the bench.

That is hilarious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back