Operation gender snip government hormone experiments on children

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No consent, no testing, no concern.

In both the US & UK, dangerous hormone therapy is being given to kids as young as 8 — in an off label use — by our governments.

Why did we have Nuremberg Trials?
Operation Gender-Snip: Government Hormone Experiments on Children

When you never lived it like twenty something idiots who haven't a clue in life yet.......... History was purposely taken from you morons for the very reasons your living today. SO YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS WON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE TRUTH IS, AS WELL AS NOT HAVING ANY FOUNDATIONS TO BUILD OFF OF FROM THE PAST.

In both the US & UK, dangerous hormone therapy is being given to kids as young as 8 — in an off label use — by our governments.

When you never lived it like twenty something idiots who haven't a clue in life yet.......... History was purposely taken from you morons for the very reasons your living today. SO YOU DUMB MOTHER FKRS WON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE TRUTH IS, AS WELL AS NOT HAVING ANY FOUNDATIONS TO BUILD OFF OF FROM THE PAST.

Sounds like the medical experiments by the 3d Reich. This should be exposed, well publicized and halted by any means necessary.

This is definitely a huge problem. I don’t doubt it’s true, I just don’t think it’s right at all to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is definitely a huge problem. I don’t doubt it’s true, I just don’t think it’s right at all to do this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is in Texas you ought to hear what this poor kid and father aer going through. They want to CHEMICALLY CASTRATE THIS KID WHEN HE TURNS 6 THE FATHER WILL BE SENT TO PRISON IF HE INTERFERES ETC....LONG STORY HE WANTS NO PARTS OF IT ( DAD) MOTHER IS CLIPPED OMG!!

Save James – Save Thousands of Children

upload_2019-4-21_7-28-58.png

AND REMEMBER THIS IS TEXAS!!

Forum List

Back