OPINION - There is now no doubt — the Donald Trump show is back

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
I share many of the same opinions. These statements are so true

"It was simply that the real Trump is so much more creepily shocking in his actions and cartoonish appearances, with that sweep of orange hair, that no one can outperform this particular showman. The play, for those who have not seen it, centres on the 2024 US election and Trump’s return. Democracy is on the brink, chaos and cruelty rules, and then the storyline spirals into comic farce, with a military coup."

"The spectacle was shocking, given the threat he has posed to American democracy. He made ridiculous claims about how he would end the war in Ukraine in one day, going on to rule out tighter gun control and said ending the national access to abortion was to be celebrated, all of which will have cheered the Republican Right and probably a desperate Vladimir Putin."

Last edited:
Trump won't win in 2024. Whoever the Den candidate is will be the next president. A few politicians will do well by canvassing donations through hope though. There are bigger global issues such as Europe turning to China.

"It was simply that the real Trump is so much more creepily shocking in his actions and cartoonish appearances, with that sweep of orange hair, that no one can outperform this particular showman. The play, for those who have not seen it, centres on the 2024 US election and Trump’s return. Democracy is on the brink, chaos and cruelty rules, and then the storyline spirals into comic farce, with a military coup."

"The spectacle was shocking, given the threat he has posed to American democracy. He made ridiculous claims about how he would end the war in Ukraine in one day, going on to rule out tighter gun control and said ending the national access to abortion was to be celebrated, all of which will have cheered the Republican Right and probably a desperate Vladimir Putin."

you need to get the fuck outta yer moms basement for an hour a day

What I don't really understand is why the left feels that Trump needs to be silenced. He has the first amendment right to say whatever the hell he wants, whether it is true or not. If the left feel that Trump is so full of shit then let him talk. What are they afraid of? Are they afraid that a MAGA might vote for Trump?

WhyIwon.jpg

He's turned America into a freak reality TV show.

It's what he knows.

Trump won't win in 2024. Whoever the Den candidate is will be the next president. A few politicians will do well by canvassing donations through hope though. There are bigger global issues such as Europe turning to China.
well....with the fbi, cia, and social media riggin elections, you might be right

to beat trump we need total deep state help conspiring with the doj and social media to censor everything all in coordination with the msm

then....we need massive mail in voting and drop box fraud to complete it

that is how elections are won today

What I don't really understand is why the left feels that Trump needs to be silenced. He has the first amendment right to say whatever the hell he wants, whether it is true or not. If the left feel that Trump is so full of shit then let him talk. What are they afraid of? Are they afraid that a MAGA might vote for Trump?
We are tired of the LIES. Simple as that. We have a much higher standard than you MAGGOTS :abgg2q.jpg: :omg:

Who said he can't say what he says?

And his free speech is what is giving prosecutors plenty of evidence of any crime he may have committed.

Please, keep talking Donald.

Forum List

Back