Orange Crush

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Things aren't looking too good for Deranged Donald. Only my dumbass state doesn't have a higher disapproval. But it doesn't have a higher approval, either. Pretty pathetic for a president* who claims he's doing so superfantasticthebest.

upload_2019-6-6_21-17-24.png

Trump is expecting lightning to strike twice .......he won’t be so lucky

Things aren't looking too good for Deranged Donald. Only my dumbass state doesn't have a higher disapproval. But it doesn't have a higher approval, either. Pretty pathetic for a president* who claims he's doing so superfantasticthebest.

View attachment 264177
Whats the disapproval rating of the people who are running against him? Your stats are meaningless without factoring that in. Do dems have anyone that people are super interested in? Doesnt look like it to me.

Lightning?

He doesn't need lightning to beat the losers that have thrown in their hats on the dem side.

His biggest problem is a republican beating him in the primary

He's expecting a bunch of hacked emails and the full spectrum of dirty tricks, he is probably correct. Don't count him out. The machinery gearing up to get him reelected is as shrewd as the devil and will stop at nothing.

If you want to believe it was luck... go ahead.

But if you believe you can win a national election by calling 2/3rd of the electorate deplorable fly-overs, you're going to need a lot more than luck.

Another Trump Derangement Syndrome thread!

That illness... is very real.....and contagious TDS ! :wink_2: :cuckoo: oh well let them be a joke for all to see... all those Trump haters! Let them be clowns! pathetic souls.....they have nothing left! :dunno:

Why would anyone admit to picking Trump when they know their very lives could be destroyed because of it? People aren’t foolish.

His ratings will improve as soon as Democrats decide who will be running against him. They all suck.

Forum List

Back