🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oscars chuck Kevin Hart for 10 year old tweets

It isn't about that they are 10 years old. It's because Kevin is very flippant about it and won't apologize. It doesn't hurt to apologize.
Actually, he already apologized, years ago.
In my opinion, if he really did say that he is sorry years ago and truly is still, in a way, that right there should be enough.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. How have things been for the guy since this all took place by then? If the guy has gone as far as to doing something that shows a "change of heart" in him, to me, that should most definitely be taken into consideration.

Note to the guy or gal who eventually cures cancer: Before you announce it to the world, make sure to delete your Twitter account.

I am telling you. They need to get a Lesbian, Black, Woman that is in the process of going Transgender, and converting to Islam. Then, MAYBE they will be OK.

In real life ... Conservatives are the ones who treat everyone with great respect regardless of age, sex, race or sexual orientation. and liberals are the most hateful, vicious, judgmental, prejudice people on the planet. Only in fake news fantasyland is the opposite true.

"What is it gonna come to? Will it be mandated the new Oscar host is a liberal, gay, black, female, Muslim illegal immigrant? This PC crusade is out of control." - Tomi Lahren

Kevin Hart says he’s out as Oscars host after outrage over homophobic tweets

“So I just got a call from the Academy, and that call basically said, ‘Kevin, apologize for your tweets of old or we’re going to have to move and find another host,’” he says in the video. “They’re talking about the tweets from 2009, 2010.”

“I chose to pass, I passed on the apology,” he continues. “The reason I chose to pass is because I’ve addressed this several times. This is not the first time this has come up. I’ve addressed it. I’ve spoken on it. I’ve said where the rights and wrongs were. I’ve said who I am now versus who I was then. I’ve done it. I’ve done it. I’m not going to continue to go back and tap into the days of old when I’ve moved on, and I’m in a completely different space in my life."

“The same energy that went into finding those old tweets could be the same energy put into finding the response to the questions that have been asked years after years after years,” he adds.

Kevin Hart had nothing to apologize for. The creepy queer agenda has become so prevalent to the point that LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ and their perverted 2 percent can drown out common sense and IF you don't allow GLSEN to come into grade schools and promote their perverse lifestyle? You are deemed a "hater".....it's a good thing that GLSEN wasn't around when my kids were in school because I would have yanked them out of there so fast that the principal's head would swim after I read him/her the riot act.........
Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb.
Of course he had something to apologize for and he did it. Now they want him to apologize again which is dumb
No, he didn't have shit to apologize for.

He's a comedian...he dogs his own kid
He's entitled to his opinion, he doesn't have to apologize
His audience obviously likes his humor and how he delivers it
Fuck these fags, queers and confused mental cases

And, the ONLY reason you are 'proceeding with caution'
is because you're a racist who couldn't resist....
A white comedian...you wouldn't be posting the shit you are

I wish Bernie Mac or Richard Pryor were still with us....
Apology...yeah, right..fuck you

I can't stand you, you're so phoney and obvious, it's pathetic!
Obviously he had something to apologize for. Thats why he apologized. Doesnt matter that you think he didnt have anything to apologize for. He decided he was going to apologize and did. If you dont like that then you need to take it up with him.

Oh yeah. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. No you cant have sex with me. :rolleyes:
Obviously he had something to apologize for. Thats why he apologized. Doesnt matter that you think he didnt have anything to apologize for. He decided he was going to apologize and did. If you dont like that then you need to take it up with him.
It doesn't matter that you think, he 'apologized'
and 'obviously felt', he had something to apologize for.

Obviously, he decided to do what he was being told...then,
and decided, this time, he wasn't going to cave in...doesn't have to!

If any apology is necessary, it is this....

Sorry you're offended...sounds like a personal problem to me

Here are some excerpts from a HuffPost opinion article....

If Kevin Hart Were Really Sorry

What Hart (and many of his fans who agree with his decision) seems to misunderstand is that acknowledging that people were hurt by something that he said does not mean that he has changed the behavior or ideologies that caused the hurt. His internal sense of dealing with it and moving on doesn’t undo the initial harm he caused.

Can he show that he’s realized that he harmed people
and make right on the harm that he caused?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What this writer and her ilk fail to understand,
is that it is not his problem, who is 'hurt' by his material

The problem isn't what he is saying,
the problem is with whoever allows his words,
so much power, to live rent free in their mind

It is not his obligation to change,
in order for others to feel better about themselves.

Who has he harmed?...no one

His internal sense of dealing with it and moving on,
is how he is preventing giving others power over him.

By blaming him, they avoid dealing with their own demons

They use their hurt feelings, to harm him

The double standards, which I will get to,
is what I and others, are beyond fed up with
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently not.

Sure, he may have said he was sorry and that he “sincerely apologized.” But apologies in this way are cheap. A person says “I’m sorry,” and expects a get-out-of-jail-free card. Perpetrators of harm let themselves off the hook by uttering two simple words and acknowledging that they caused pain without taking on the responsibility to learn, grow and change.

true apology, a true acknowledgment of harm done from Hart would involve talking about the implications of his words, not just apologizing for who he used to be. Accountability and apologizing aren’t mutually exclusive, but in Hart’s case and many others, people want their apologies to be the end of the story. They have “I’m sorry” absolve them of the responsibility to be accountable for their work.

But apologizing is like a math problem.
To get the credit, you have to show your work.

In Hart’s case, the work could have looked like discontinuing Seriously Funny, deleting the old tweets before they were found, donating money to LGBTQ organizations, requesting an LGBTQ-identifying host (or even co-host) for the Academy Awards or many other things.

Instead, he chose to focus on our societal sensitivity and inability to accept change, saying the world has “gone crazy” for expecting him to apologize. That is how we know that he has missed the evolution that he claims to have undergone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
He hasn't missed shit!

He doesn't have to be bullied, into changing into,
what others what to reshape him to be, to make them happy.

He doesn't need to offer apologies,
others need to stop feeling entitled to one!

I'm pissed, not hurt, because I'm labeled negatively,
because to me, homosexuality is perversion, not normalcy.
Its ok to 'hurt' me and harm society but pushing,
homosexuality as normal and those who oppose, bigots.

But, in their own bigotry, they consider me a bigot.
I'm wrong for not accepting homosexuality as normal.
Well...why aren't they wrong for not accepting,
there are those who don't accept homosexuality as normal?

I don't see a demand for the head of PP,
to apologize to everyone hurting for murdered babies.

Who watched the SNL Christmas special?

The opening number was 3 female comedians,
in cute little Santa themed outfits, ho, ho, going,
about all three being with Santa....

Really?! #MeToo and selective outrage, make me sick

How 'bout Will Farrel as the head elf,
belittling, threatening and just plain, being mean,
to the 3 elves, in the toy workshop.

I could go a million avenues there.
A white guy belittling and harassing
midgets and dwarfs for starters.

The PC police pick and choose,
was is not PC and who those offenders are.

They need to know, they will not bully everyone,
into conforming to their nonsense and hypocritical bs
Oh yeah. Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself. No you cant have sex with me. :rolleyes:
So, what are you saying...you like it in the ass?
Trust me darling...I wouldn't fuck you with your dick!

The tweets supposedly offended homoamericans.

Yet, on the other hand, the same institution gave a Freaking Standing O to convicted child molester Roman Polanski.

Why are the hurt feelings of the light in the loafer crowd given more weight that children actually being forcibly raped by Hollywood moguls?
I am a liberal. The SJW crowd wants to pick and choose it's battles. That isn't liberalism.
They are the self imposed protectors and the not what liberalism is. They are bullies, plain pure and simple. Moralistic dictators, basically apparatchiks of the party machine.That isn't what being liberal is about. Nope.

he is a racist/hater--if Roseanne/etc are booted for ''hate'', so should this REAL hater

Someday this SJW PC crowd will have the tables turned on them. It is sad they are creating a closed -minded society for themselves. I guess they don't like freedom of thought. It's called "right- thought."
Its not freedom of thought that is the problem. Its expressing your thoughts via documentation unasked. While you are free to speak your thoughts people are free to impose consequences on you if they are in the position to do so.
Even if you’re 14-15 years old callling your buddies queer on social media and they are calling for you to lose the Heismann trophy you were awarded?
? Is that the world you want or is it time to tell theses SJWs to chill?

Someday this SJW PC crowd will have the tables turned on them. It is sad they are creating a closed -minded society for themselves. I guess they don't like freedom of thought. It's called "right- thought."
Its not freedom of thought that is the problem. Its expressing your thoughts via documentation unasked. While you are free to speak your thoughts people are free to impose consequences on you if they are in the position to do so.
Even if you’re 14-15 years old callling your buddies queer on social media? Is that the world you want or us it fine to tell theses SJS to chill?
If youre 14, 15 etc you should have better parents and a better life. What lame ass kid is going to be calling his buddies queer on social media unless they are inbred degenerates? This has nothing to do with the Hart situation. This is more like teaching your kids to cover their mouths when they cough.

It's a blessing in disguise for Hart (even if he doesn't realize it); The Oscars are the most sickening, pretentious, pompous, shallowest, preening, strutting, ostentatious, phoniest exercise in celebrity mutual fellatio the entertainment industry pedo-sewer could possibly shit into existence. Now that I think of it, the Oscars aren't even interesting enough to make me sick!

"Time to think outside the box: Gen. Kelly hosts the Oscars, Kevin Hart as new White House Chief of Staff."

Wanda Sykes would probably satisfy the LGBT community. or Ellen. or Doogie Houser (i forget his name)

The tweets supposedly offended homoamericans.

Yet, on the other hand, the same institution gave a Freaking Standing O to convicted child molester Roman Polanski.

Why are the hurt feelings of the light in the loafer crowd given more weight that children actually being forcibly raped by Hollywood moguls?

statutory rape. He had sex with a 13 year old girl. There are
happy teen aged pregnant girls all over my city----technically
victims of "rape"
Actually no.

Roman Polanski drugged the girl. Raped her and sodomized her. There was no technical rape about it. She ended up in the hospital.

oh------I did not know-------the story I heard was that she
was trying out for a part in film and kinda donating herself

A thirteen year old girl isn't a rape victim if she is part of the "casting couch" scene? Seriously????

the story I heard was that Polanski did not know her age.
That's why teenaged girls are called "jail bait" ------OF COURSE---by law sex with a child is called rape. What
else is new. He gave her ONE QUAALUDE and that did it?
I once had a Quaalude-----one. A medical resident gave it
to me-------it did not do what he had wanted it to----just about no
effect at all-----ONE?? Teens take a remarkable amount of
drugs and actually function. Why was that little girl on the
casting couch to BEGIN with? was her mom around?
I have never quite understood what was going on------we are also hearing about ancient rapes in the holy church of Hugh
Hefner
He knew her age. The story he gave was that this was a photo shoot with other people around. Roman Polanski wasn't facing trial where he expected to challenge her age or the drugs and alcocol he gave her. He had already been found guilty. He was out only to settle his affairs prior to sentencing. He expected a ten day sentence for raping the girl, sodomizing her and putting her in the hospital. Then he found out that the judge was going to send him to prison for 50 years. That's when he ran to Europe.

Forum List

Back