Our crap media on the job. Fox stuck lol, ''Librul'' ratings mad. "HE DIDN'T SAY THAT!"- Joe.

Tell us how Obama had 4 years of control and wrecked the economy with all the new laws lol....

Its all those jobs he created in spite of Repub obstruction.

Proof he's been a bad prez.

Don't forget that this commie muslin kenyan yadda yadda is taking over Texasss even as we speak, has bought hundreds of thousands of coffins and all the ammo in the country - all in preparation to take over the country, take our guns and bibles and declare himself King For Life.

First,
Bottomline

Megan Kelly goes into heat whenever she sees Trump and she hate herself for it!
Blood out of her eyes and nose. Steam blowing out of her ears. Exorcist like head turns! All the signs of a frustrated and angry woman to me.
Only in your twisted retarded lib mind.

Megyn Kelly has fallen for Trump. Those questions were a veiled way of begging Trump to make her his 4th wife!!

First, you brainless RWs said she was a slut because she talked of enjoying sex with her husband (OH! the horror!) but now you're saying she's in love with the Drumpf?

What will be your excuse tomorrow?

How did "bleeding from the eyes and whatever" get to be about her period? Only Joe has made any sense for a change....so much PC outrage, no journalism as usual. This is how the dupes (many Dems and Indies too included) get so misinformed...

As I understand it, Franco, he never did. They twisted his words which is precisely what Meghan Kelly did when she lied to the American people about what Trump had said. Trump made clear that he never called all American women dogs, or disgusting. He made a specific comment about Rosie O'Donell ( and I do not condone anyone calling someone else those names - we should not do that ) and it was not about women in general. Yet Meghan Kelly didn't appear to have a problem with twisting his words and deceiving the American public into believing he had said something he had not said.
Megan Kelly asked him a question. Obviously Trump has tweeted those types of comments....he's doing it to Megan, calling her a "bimbo"....I didn't see that she twisted his words. He told a woman that wanted a break to go pump her breasts (she was breastfeeding) that she was "disgusting". He has insulted Hispanics, women, Mexico and others....if you want to support Trump, that is your right, but please don't lie and make up crap about what he has said and hasn't said.

5 times Donald Trump has insulted women - The Washington Post

The history of Donald Trump s insults to women - Fortune

It was very poor behavior for a moderator of a presidential debate and one can only hope she is never permitted to do such a thing again. Americans are going to have to demand more from the news media because if Fox News is permitted to get away with this? It will only get worse (in my belief).

Yeah, because Republicans wouldn't mind having a President that has no respect for anyone but himself. It's a good thing that it was FAux News that was airing the debate, because I can imagine your comments had it been what you conservatives call the "liberal media" - no doubt you would have invented other lies to defend this poor excuse of a man.

How did "bleeding from the eyes and whatever" get to be about her period? Only Joe has made any sense for a change....so much PC outrage, no journalism as usual. This is how the dupes (many Dems and Indies too included) get so misinformed...

As I understand it, Franco, he never did. They twisted his words which is precisely what Meghan Kelly did when she lied to the American people about what Trump had said. Trump made clear that he never called all American women dogs, or disgusting. He made a specific comment about Rosie O'Donell ( and I do not condone anyone calling someone else those names - we should not do that ) and it was not about women in general. Yet Meghan Kelly didn't appear to have a problem with twisting his words and deceiving the American public into believing he had said something he had not said.
Megan Kelly asked him a question. Obviously Trump has tweeted those types of comments....he's doing it to Megan, calling her a "bimbo"....I didn't see that she twisted his words. He told a woman that wanted a break to go pump her breasts (she was breastfeeding) that she was "disgusting". He has insulted Hispanics, women, Mexico and others....if you want to support Trump, that is your right, but please don't lie and make up crap about what he has said and hasn't said.

5 times Donald Trump has insulted women - The Washington Post

The history of Donald Trump s insults to women - Fortune

It was very poor behavior for a moderator of a presidential debate and one can only hope she is never permitted to do such a thing again. Americans are going to have to demand more from the news media because if Fox News is permitted to get away with this? It will only get worse (in my belief).

Yeah, because Republicans wouldn't mind having a President that has no respect for anyone but himself. It's a good thing that it was FAux News that was airing the debate, because I can imagine your comments had it been what you conservatives call the "liberal media" - no doubt you would have invented other lies to defend this poor excuse of a man.
He insults EVERYONE duh. This is PC idiocy and just plain old misquoting...CRAP MEDIA from Murdoch/Pubs and ex librul corporate ratings madness with no journalism that gives us so many chumps believing Pubcrappe.

KWC and Bodacious Dumass ditto, just falling back on stupid insults lol...

You don't really expect people to take your Tourette's Syndrome posts serious do you? Have you bothered reading any of your posts for clarity and comprehension? They are non-existent. Bark on!

OP- How did "bleeding from the eyes and whatever" get to be about her period? Only Joe has made any sense for a change....so much PC outrage, no journalism as usual. This is how the dupes (many Dems and Indies too included) get so misinformed...

Like 2-4 years of Obama control, our economy isn't now the best in the world again, Pub shutdown threats were helpful, the gay guy caused the meltdown lol etc etc etc. A disgrace.

First,
Bottomline

Megan Kelly goes into heat whenever she sees Trump and she hate herself for it!
Blood out of her eyes and nose. Steam blowing out of her ears. Exorcist like head turns! All the signs of a frustrated and angry woman to me.
Only in your twisted retarded lib mind.

Megyn Kelly has fallen for Trump. Those questions were a veiled way of begging Trump to make her his 4th wife!!

First, you brainless RWs said she was a slut because she talked of enjoying sex with her husband (OH! the horror!) but now you're saying she's in love with the Drumpf?

What will be your excuse tomorrow?

She is a lesbian? :banana:

OP- How did "bleeding from the eyes and whatever" get to be about her period? Only Joe has made any sense for a change....so much PC outrage, no journalism as usual. This is how the dupes (many Dems and Indies too included) get so misinformed...

Like 2-4 years of Obama control, our economy isn't now the best in the world again, Pub shutdown threats were helpful, the gay guy caused the meltdown lol etc etc etc. A disgrace.

Posting additional incoherent rants isn't helping your idiot image any Franc and Beans.

What is a disgrace is your incomprehensive ramblings. Go back to school retard.

No argument from the hater dupes, so cue up the stupid insults. Pubtrolls, the only kind.

OF COURSE he never said that. all this shows is the left and the Democrat party are HARD up and Desperate when they have to make up shit about how he claimed a woman being on the rag. that is sick and I'm not sure if they can go any lower.... but this is the Democrat party of today folks along with their LAPdog medias.

If you haven't had enough of this with eight years of that thuggish nasty Obama. well then you deserve all that they will make about you
"Nasty"...everyone take a drink!

No argument from the hater dupes, so cue up the stupid insults. Pubtrolls, the only kind.
Not an insult if it is true retard. Get educated fool.

Forum List

Back