Outrage over Obama and watermelon

Come on Rock, you'd never have made a copper old son if you believe that load of old bollocks.

He didn't know the water melon thing?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's a fucking liar.

If he didn't know then why the fuck did he send it?

As Pale would say, "don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

This fucking idiot is toast. And not even wholemeal toast at that.

Look you fucking Moron, he sent it cause he thought of her as a friend and HE THOUGHT the title and picture were funny. PUT your thinking cap on for just a moment.... I know it may be hard to find, being you are old and senile... BUT why in hell would he send that to a BLACK woman if he KNEW it was going to OFFEND her?

Once again you Aussie nitwit, LOTS of people have no idea all the supposed catch phrases and terms we racist whites are forbidden to ever utter for fear of upsetting a black person. And it doesn't help that the democrats get to utter them all in regards any black person dumb enough to be a republican and in any position of authority.

well, hes a moron either way
but without seeing something, i was wondering how they knew he was

The funny thing is that both parties should be happy he nor most of those politicians that make such idiotic mistakes are NOT actually affiliated with either of them, because it's the only thing that's supporting partisanship at all right now.
well, i cant stand ignorant racist fucks no matter what party they belong to, or no party
they all suck donkey dicks

Regardless of race, right?

The racism doesn't suprise me, it's the stupidity of someone in public office to send something so obviously racist and not realize what effect it will have.:cuckoo:

It proves we don't elect politicians for their frigging brains.:lol:

I was raised in all white catholic churches. You don't see that much anymore. You don't see as many all black churches either unless they are in all black neighborhoods.

So why do we still have more all black neighborhoods than all white?:eusa_eh:

It's also pretty not cool for yet another republican to do something stupid and racist. You can put all the bobby jindal's you want to in front of the camera, but if the rank and file are this stupid, the repubs are sooooooooooooooo finished.

it's also not very credible that he didn't know the racist nature of the email... after all, it's not even funny to racists without the knowledge of the watermelon stereotype.

so he's a liar on top of being a racist jerk.
Yes, a liar.

I'm not going to even read the rest of this thread but I'll predict that many will justify this guy's racism by saying someone else, somewhere, was racist.

As I already predicted a zombie would come in and try to marginalize a legitimate argument by making a stupid prediction.

Nobody's justifying anything. However, it once again brings up the issue you spend hours word-twisting trying to deny. If it's okay to tell white jokes, it's okay to tell black/Hispanic/Asian whatever jokes.

I personally think you whiners need to grow some thicker skin, then pay attention to the shit you call other people based on their beliefs. An insult is an insult.

Come on Rock, you'd never have made a copper old son if you believe that load of old bollocks.

He's a fucking liar.

Next time you see a black comedian doing a white boy trying to dance routine, I'd like to see as much outrage from you.

Or shut up.

Pick one.

Blodd in your eye? If you want to be offended, then get OFFENDED. Far worse things are said every day about politicians and/or their supporters than picking on someone because of their race.

For 8 years it was okay to call Bush a racist on a daily basis. Democrats have been calling Republicans/conservatives and/or anyone that doesn't think what they do racists for decades. But that's okay, right? It's okay to call Clinton "Trailer Park Bill," or make fun of Jimmy Carter's Southern accent or dog Bush out for being a poor speaker and/or dog out his daughters for acting like teenagers but HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID someone say something that even brings a Democrat's skin color into the picture.

Wah, wah-fucking-wah. Find something that really matters to bitch about, huh?

Offended? I'm not offended by ignorant fucking bigots, I hold them in utter contempt for their rank stupidity. Don't give me that bollocks about Bush. Search my posts. If you find one post from me that attacks him personally, especially that "chimp" crap, then I'll send a case of my favourite beer to you. I probably got a bit of crap from the left because I still think Laura is a bit of alright. So shove that bullshit.

This fucking idiot deserves to be heaped with contempt and you shouldn't waste your time trying to defend him. He is a supreme twat. And really some of the defences of him are embarrassing.

Man up you lot, he is a fucking racist, - watermelons. Come on as I said I'm not American but I got it and I'm not a fucking genius.

Attack the policy no problems, but this sort of shit is fucking juvenile. So was the "chimp" crap. Mind you the Darth Vader stuff with Cheney was okay, that's because it was true. Evil bastard he is.

Blodd in your eye? If you want to be offended, then get OFFENDED. Far worse things are said every day about politicians and/or their supporters than picking on someone because of their race.

For 8 years it was okay to call Bush a racist on a daily basis. Democrats have been calling Republicans/conservatives and/or anyone that doesn't think what they do racists for decades. But that's okay, right? It's okay to call Clinton "Trailer Park Bill," or make fun of Jimmy Carter's Southern accent or dog Bush out for being a poor speaker and/or dog out his daughters for acting like teenagers but HEAVEN FUCKING FORBID someone say something that even brings a Democrat's skin color into the picture.

Wah, wah-fucking-wah. Find something that really matters to bitch about, huh?

Offended? I'm not offended by ignorant fucking bigots, I hold them in utter contempt for their rank stupidity. Don't give me that bollocks about Bush. Search my posts. If you find one post from me that attacks him personally, especially that "chimp" crap, then I'll send a case of my favourite beer to you. I probably got a bit of crap from the left because I still think Laura is a bit of alright. So shove that bullshit.

This fucking idiot deserves to be heaped with contempt and you shouldn't waste your time trying to defend him. He is a supreme twat. And really some of the defences of him are embarrassing.

Man up you lot, he is a fucking racist, - watermelons. Come on as I said I'm not American but I got it and I'm not a fucking genius.

Attack the policy no problems, but this sort of shit is fucking juvenile. So was the "chimp" crap. Mind you the Darth Vader stuff with Cheney was okay, that's because it was true. Evil bastard he is.

Go back to my first post in this thread. I clearly state I believe the cartoon is racist.

I call Cheney Darth Vader. Point is, your wiseassery aside, how is that any more "right" than this cartoon? It isn't.

Personally, I think the cartoon is funny, racist or not. I think black comedians making fun of white guys not having rhythm or not being able to jump in basketball is funny, racist or not. Then, I don't have a stick in my ass and I'm not looking to be offended at every turn.

Juvenile is right. This idiot should have known better. Even if he sees the humor in the cartoon, as a politician he should have known better than to e-mail to anyone because he should have known the thin-skinned folk that just live to whine "racism" would be all over it.

Juvenile is right. This idiot should have known better. Even if he sees the humor in the cartoon, as a politician he should have known better than to e-mail to anyone because he should have known the thin-skinned folk that just live to whine "racism" would be all over it.

Right, but then one can say he did it to get the point out there which it did obviously. Everyone get over it in other words!

I can get a laugh by dropping my pants and mooning people in public. Should I? I mean, it's just for laughs.

I'm not that impressed by blacks mocking whites either. I don't live in the States so it doesn't affect me, but I don't think the "white men ain't got no rhythm" thing is particularly funny - Fred Astaire anyone? Ginger Rogers? (as she said, she did everything Fred did but backwards and in high heels).

Anyone wants to throw racially demeaning remarks at me I'll accept them as being racist remarks and I'll give them plenty back and they won't like it because I can be a vicious bastard. I don't hand out racist crap and I don't expect to get it back.

Funny doesn't have a skin tone.

Except for sunburn jokes.

Right, but then one can say he did it to get the point out there which it did obviously. Everyone get over it in other words!

What point did he get out? That he's too politically stupid to be mayor?

Fuck off, there was no point. It was a fucking stupid racist taunt. There was no point. It was a fucking stupid racist joke.

What point did he get out? That he's too politically stupid to be mayor?

Not really saying he got a point out, but maybe like some of us is tired of the one sided bull shit and threw it out there. He obviously isn't stupid enough to know this would not happen.

Fuck off, there was no point. It was a fucking stupid racist taunt. There was no point. It was a fucking stupid racist joke.

Then I guess EVERY comedian out there needs to get new material. They all pick on some group, stereotype or something bad or unfortunate that has happened that they read or saw including their own race and and life happening as it might be offensive. Bull Shit!!

Then I guess EVERY comedian out there needs to get new material. They all pick on some group, stereotype or something bad or unfortunate that has happened that they read or saw including their own race and and life happening as it might be offensive. Bull Shit!!

If they're using racial jokes damn fucking right they need to get new material. And FUNNY would be good.

But I suppose they'd make a good living doing the racist thing way down south eh? I mean ****** jokes would crack-er up the folks down there. Have to be careful though, tell the audience to make sure they pulled their masks away from their faces when they laughed, don't want the material to interfere with their breathing. Wait, cancel that last bit. Let the fuckers choke to death. Funny eh?

He's a fucking liar.

Exactly. Where would the humor be if it weren't poking fun of a racial stereotype? The watermelons would be meaningless.

The guy is an ass and a liar, plain and simple. Though he's well within his rights to be one...:lol:

It's also pretty not cool for yet another republican to do something stupid and racist. You can put all the bobby jindal's you want to in front of the camera, but if the rank and file are this stupid, the repubs are sooooooooooooooo finished.

it's also not very credible that he didn't know the racist nature of the email... after all, it's not even funny to racists without the knowledge of the watermelon stereotype.

so he's a liar on top of being a racist jerk.
Yes, a liar.

I'm not going to even read the rest of this thread but I'll predict that many will justify this guy's racism by saying someone else, somewhere, was racist.

As I already predicted a zombie would come in and try to marginalize a legitimate argument by making a stupid prediction.

Nobody's justifying anything. However, it once again brings up the issue you spend hours word-twisting trying to deny. If it's okay to tell white jokes, it's okay to tell black/Hispanic/Asian whatever jokes.

I personally think you whiners need to grow some thicker skin, then pay attention to the shit you call other people based on their beliefs. An insult is an insult.
lol...I have no problem with people telling racist jokes. Go right ahead, Gunny, tell as many as you want. All they serve to do is make the teller look like an ass.

oh! and just to add, after what the left did to Palin and her family,, I'm not too fucking impressed with yer outrage..

Palin deserved to get hammered.. she supported abstince only education with taxpayers money and her sweety pie gets knocked up... classic.. and out of christian wed lock.. the horror!!!..

Could you imagine if Hussiens daughters were Palins age and got knocked up during the campaign.. the GOP would have the media spin and email world lit up.. the sky would be falling and the welfare email fwd jokes rollin.. just like the white house watermellon lawn.. Im sure there are tons of GOP emails with spinners on the presidents motorcade vehicles and on and on and on..

If the guy is a (R)? then the GOP or whoever claims these emails as political has to stop playing the we didnt know it was "racist" card... that has a shelf life of one incident.. Most Americans arent that ignorant...

Last edited:
I can get a laugh by dropping my pants and mooning people in public. Should I? I mean, it's just for laughs.

I'm not that impressed by blacks mocking whites either. I don't live in the States so it doesn't affect me, but I don't think the "white men ain't got no rhythm" thing is particularly funny - Fred Astaire anyone? Ginger Rogers? (as she said, she did everything Fred did but backwards and in high heels).

Anyone wants to throw racially demeaning remarks at me I'll accept them as being racist remarks and I'll give them plenty back and they won't like it because I can be a vicious bastard. I don't hand out racist crap and I don't expect to get it back.

Funny doesn't have a skin tone.

Except for sunburn jokes.
having been in my early twenties and having been a frequent club attendant "white men" really have no rhythm!:lol:

I didn't even bother reading any of this thread. I just thought it was amuzing that this subject was worth so many responses.

I have sent many e-mails to people that I really didn't mean to send them to. I don't think that he didn't know that this was a stereotype. And as far as Rev. Wright, I don't understand how people keep thinking that he is racist. What was it, the Ameri-k-k-k-a thing? The chickens coming home to roost thing? Yeah, they were stupid statements but I didn't see the racism. Now if he was saying I hate those fucking [insert white racist words here] and we need to kill them or send them back to Europe (things that most hate groups say) then I could understand. Am I missing something? And Gunny, what does a black girl wrongly accusing white men of rape have to do with racism?

Forum List

Back